32

I was dancing on a table, lights flashing everywhere, grinding on some guys lap, doing c*ke off of chelsea's tits. One of the best nights of my life.

I woke up with the worst headache ever, I never used to get hungover. 

"Bad night?" Chalut looked at me, sat at a table in my pjs.
"Best night of my life actually."
"How could you have the best night when I'm not there?"
"That's the reason it was the best-you weren't there."
"Changing subjects-thought you quit?"
"Since yesterday."
"Did Walder make you that upset? God, you're sensitive."
"You're the reason we broke up Chalut, piss off."
"He wasn't good for you anyways, you should be thanking me."
"No way. I hate you even more!"
"If you say so. Deep down I know you want to f*ck me again." He smirked
"No. That's what you want, not me."

"Come on Connor!" A boy shouted for him,
"I'll see you at tutoring." He snarled and walked off.

God half of my mind was telling me how hot he was the other was telling me he was sick.

I met at the classroom at 5pm for our tutoring which I'd been dreading all day.

"You're early? Are you that eager to see me?" He joked,
"Yet you're still here before me?"
"It's rude if the teacher isn't here first."
"You're barely a teacher. You're just someone who annoys me until I work."
"Don't you love it?"
"So so much." I rolled my eyes, sitting down.

We went over it for an hour or two with nothing happening between us.

I got back to my dorm and for some reason I felt sad. Like that feeling when you spend so long on something and it gets ruined. I keep convincing myself I hate him but now I think I really do have a thing for him.

I hate to admit it, but I low-key love it when he annoys me in the dining hall. Or anywhere. I thought something would happen tonight.

I got to go home for Christmas Break which was 4 weeks in our school, thank god. As much as I hate home it's better than this school, plus I love LA.

I got on the jet and arrived at the house, of course no one was here.

"Hey you." Carter smiled, sat on a chair in my room.

I smiled back,
"Hi."
"We decorated your room."

I looked around at my christmasy room, it was all green and gold. Green was my favourite colour.

"Want a joint?" I asked, unpacking.
"No. Neither should you-we have a flight in 3 hours."
"What? Where?"
"Alaska, we're going on a skiing holiday."
"Ew what the f*ck. No one can ski-why are we even going. God I hate this family."
"I don't think we're going to ski, father's making a business deal with the Bartley's so we have to join them for a few days."
"The Bartley's? Like the family we hate? That we compete with-in everything!"
"Unfortunately, yes. But Jemima's hot."
"Ew, gross."
"Well-I'm not going. I haven't even packed my bags."
"All done, mom did it."
"Even better! I can't wait to wear some really nice rat clothes!"

I got on the Jet-second time today- and we flew to the ski resort.

I can't lie, it was beautiful. The thing standing in front of me was not so beautiful though.

"Averill." He glared at me,
"Damn, you're brother's looking really good over there. What was his name again?"
"Funny, real funny."

I walked into our shared lodge, it was massive. I loved it, but not the fact we were sharing it with that family.