15

I hated my father for what he had done to our family. We had another brother and I was the only one that knew, the fact I couldn't tell anyone was killing me. I was in the boys dorm with Ezra on his bed,

"I think I've started something really bad Ezra."
"You're probably overreacting, what is it?"
"I kissed a teacher."
"Like fully kissed?"
"Yes."
"It was a one time thing I wouldn't worry about it...it was a one time thing right?"
"Well yes but I told him I'd reward him if he got me the answers to this test I have."
"God y/n you never stop."
"That would be boring now."

"Well I have something I need to tell you to."
"Oh really? What's this?"
"Well Zeniah probably told you but me and her did the dirty the night we went to the club."
"Oh-she actually didn't tell me."
"Ah well, I haven't spoken to her since then so I don't know if we're a thing or not."
"No I'm happy for you Ezra." I smiled.

I didn't know how to react, I didn't have a problem with them being together it's just when Niah thought I was with Liam she got really p*ssed. Plus she didn't even tell me.

I didn't want to bring it up with her because I'm at a pretty good point right now and don't want any fights or anything-plus Ezra will probably tell her he told me.

I was eating lunch in the dinner hall when Bartley came up to me,
"What?" I asked as he stood in front of me, looking down.
"Is your family going to the Biden's Annual Spring event?"
"My family-of course. Me-probably not."
"Ask them."

I got my phone out and texted my parents, surprisingly they said I am. The press would be getting suspicious if I didn't go.

"Yep, I am."
"Great-you are aware it's in like two hours."
"Yeh."

I found a dress I'd bought a while ago, this party was a rooftop garden thing with lots of floral colourful clothes.

I wore this in a pale blue with a light pink bag and heels.

I arrived at the party at about 5pm, it was so pretty. It was on top of an office building in NYC covered in flowers and fountains.

 It was on top of an office building in NYC covered in flowers and fountains