12

I woke up, the doors opening loudly. Sh*t, I was still asleep on the sofa with a dozen empty bottles lying around-one smashed.

"Y/n Averill!" My mother shouted, "we leave you for one night and suddenly you've drank ten thousand dollars worth of drinks?"
"Also who else was in this house last night?! Security are saying a male was in this house, y/n who are you sneaking into our home?" My father joined my mothers side of course,
"It's my house too." I argued,
"No it's not, not anymore." Mother rasped,
"We should've never taken you out of that boarding school young lady. It's like you don't even belong in this family anymore."

Wow. That hurt, a lot. Thanks mom, supportive as always.

"Got nothing to say for yourself? Well that's something you never see." My father went on as I got up in shame,
"Go pack your bags."

I can't believe them, it's not even my fault. Yes I may have a slight drinking problem but Cole-he wasn't even supposed to be here.

A few hours passed, and a lot more fighting but I was now stood in front of the same gates I was at a few months ago.

I got back into my old dorm, thankfully nothing had been moved around. I started unpacking then headed down to get some lunch. People stared at me as I entered and lots of whispers appeared,
"What? Never seen a s*x tape before?!" I snapped at everyone getting into the dinner queue.

Everyone turned there heads away in fear, looks like I won't be making any new friends this time. My eyes were bought to Bartley sitting on the same table he always sat at, his eyes met mine as he got up and walked over.

"What're you doing here y/n?"
"My parents sent me back here after they found out someone other than myself was in the house last night."
"Well that's not my problem."
"I never said it was."
"Listen Averill, there's nothing going on with us okay?"
"Didn't seem that way yesterday did it, Bartley?"
"I was high. Plus maybe if you didn't cheat on me with Harley we would still be friends."
"It's not cheating if we were never together."
"Well it still hurt me."
"Cole Bartley has feelings? No way."
"Hilarious."
"I know right."

I smirked as he went back to his table, giving up as always.

A minute after a tall figure queued behind me, he must've been at least 6ft.

"Hey, are you new? I haven't seen you here before." He said in a deep voice,
"Not necessarily, I was here for a while then left and now I'm back. Are you new?"
"Interesting, I only joined yesterday."

He had a british accent, it was super sexy. He had his blazer in his arm, carrying it around.

"You're y/n Averill right?" He smirked a little,
"Yes..why do you ask?"
"I saw your s*x tape."
"So did the rest of the world, you're not special."
"Right."

Finally I got my food and sat down at a table, peace and quiet-nope. He sat next to me,

"Do you mind? I'm trying to eat." I spat,
"I can wait."
"For what?"
"You."
"What do you want-seriously?"
"What do you want? I'm sure we could make a deal."
I scoffed, I couldn't believe this guy.
"Would you f*ck off, now!"
He left eventually, god what a creep.

I really was starting to think I was an alcoholic by the end of the day, it's like I couldn't go without it. There was a party tonight, I just needed Bartley to help me get there. I went to his dorm but no answer, I walked away and there he was-staring.

"Why are you at my dorm?" He furrowed his eyebrows,
"I needed some help."
"With what?"
"I need alcohol, just take me to a party-anything."
"No y/n, I'm not taking you to a party are you crazy?"
"Why not? Just give me one reason."
"Hmm I don't know, every time you go to a party you get drunk as f*ck then try and snort a whole bag of coke."
"That was one party."
"3."
"Whatever-at least get me some vodka or something."
"You're crazy Averill."
"You love it though."
"You're not wrong."
"Can we at least get high in my room later or something?"
"11pm."

I walked off and back to my dorm, it was 9pm now. Suddenly it was already 11pm and my door knob turned, Bartley came sneaking in and turning a lamp on.

"Did you bring the stuff?" I asked,
"No. I thought you had it?!"
"I probably do check that draw." I pointed to my bed side table, he went in and bough a bag of weed out.
"Jesus y/n."
"Loosen up would you." I said as I rolled 2 joints, I passed one to him and lit both of them.

"If the smoke alarm goes off you're getting us out of this." He complained,
"Whatever." I opened up the windows so the smell wouldn't stay for long.

Sooner or later I was so high I was numb,
"Bartley?"
"What."
"Did you mean what you said yesterday."
"Remind me again."
"You said you missed me and that you love me."
He laughed for a while,
"Have to admit but I did miss you, school was just boring without our little games. But no, I don't love you y/n-I was crazy yesterday."
"Thank god, I was starting to think you really did love me-that would be a mess."
"Love is a war Averill, you don't want it."
"Where did you get that from?"
"My heart."

I burst out laughing,
"Well now I know you turn into a poet when you get high."
"What if I wasn't high yet?"
"You're not?!"
"No, I am."
"God you're so f*cking weird."

We laughed over nothing for a while then stared at each other.
"God I want to f*ck you so badly right now."
"What's stopping you."
"I don't have any condoms."
"Just do it raw-I'm on birth control anyways."
"You missed me to didn't you? I haven't seen you this desperate before."
"I'm not desperate."
"Great we can do it another day."

I scoffed, god he knew what he was doing. I wasn't giving in, he's not even able to resist me.

"Fine by me, I'm just going to take my bra off though-it's digging in." I lied, taking it off facing the wall. I turned back around and he stared at me, well more at my tits. He could see the perfect outline of the round shape, and my nipples very clearly.

He scoffed, "stop it y/n."
"Stop what? Oh god, I think I might just go get changed all together-maybe have a shower. I'm getting tired, you can leave now." I teased,
"I'm not going anywhere." He stood up,
"Where are you going then?"
"To the shower-with you of course."

I walked to the bathroom, he followed and locked the door behind him.

"I'm not giving you any mercy this time. Last time I didn't even finish-we'll stop when i stop. Still want me in there?" He asked,
"Yep."

He took his clothes off and was stood, naked staring at me. I was in my bra and underwear at this point, he came up behind me undoing my bra. He leaned over as I felt his warm breath near my ear,

"You'll have to be quiet this time-can't have everyone hearing your screams now can we darling?" He whispered, seductively. It sent shivers down my spine.
"No sir." I muttered, fearing what's coming my way.

He walked me into the shower, he lifted me up against the wall holding me tightly, my legs wrapped around him. He started kissing me with my hands around his neck firmly, Cole pushing me up against the wall harder.

"You're going to be a good girl for me right?" He let out a smirk,
"Yes daddy."
"Wow I like that."
He kept eye contact with me as he shoved his c*ck in me all the way. I squinted my eyes a little as I moaned slightly but as he continued I opened them. My moans became louder each time he thrusted into me, it felt way nicer without a condom. Maybe we could just do this all the time, plus I got the implant ages ago.

Cole let out small groans as he went deeper, he sped up causing me to moan more holding on tight. Eventually he slowed down and let out a,
"F*ckkk." As he pulled his d*ck out, his c*m dripped down my legs.

We freshened up and went back to the bedroom,
"I should get going back to my dorm now but y/n my sister's coming back tomorrow so we should be more careful."
"Great. Can not wait." I groaned, drenched in sarcasm.
"Why did she even go?" I asked,
"She went on holiday in the Caribbean with her boyfriend."
"Glad I don't follow her Instagram."
"Well see you." He left my dorm quickly.