17

He walked me into the toilet and stood there,
"Get out then."
"You actually need the toilet? I thought we were going to f*ck or something."
"Of course you did. Now get out."
"No. I'm not going to get out if you're in a mood, drop the attitude."
"Would you just get out?!"
"God what's wrong with you today?"
"I don't want to be in this stupid thing!"
"No one does-god you're so sensitive."

That was the last conversation I'd had with Cole in over six weeks, I didn't see him once during the summer break. I couldn't get the words "You're so sensitive" out of my f*cking head to the point it was killing me.

I want to be anyone other than myself right now, I'm living with my toxic ass parents, have literally no friends, I'm too sensitive', and so much more.

A lot had happened over the summer-a lot! I met up with Ezra almost every day he was my favorite sibling definitely-plus he couldn't get involved in any family drama which was even better.

I guess myself changed through the summer-I'm no longer 'sensitive' I actually don't give a sh*t about anyone or anything. Why would I? My world revolves around me and me only so why would I take the effort for anyone else to matter?

"Hey cutie-miss me?" I laughed, leaning over Niah's shoulder. She was sitting at our usual table in the cafeteria,
"No f*cking way-you came back?"
"You think my parents would let me leave this sh*t hole?"
"Right. Only two more years."

Ezra walked over,
"Long time no see, Averill" he joked, since he saw me two days ago, I laughed and sat down with them.
"Are you two going to the party together?..Or are you two not really that anymore?" I asked curiously,
"Actually Ezra can I talk to you?" Niah said as they both left.

"Okay then." I muttered to myself.
"Hey stranger." A familiar voice said from behind me, I could already sense the smirk.
"Hi?" I ignored, sitting on my phone.
I meant it when I said I really don't care about anything-I'm a f*cking bad b*tch. I may need s*x but not a man.

"That's it? I haven't heard from you all summer?"
"Sorry who's this?" I asked, still not turning around. I knew it was Cole I just loved playing games. He walked in front of me,
"You don't recognize my voice?"
"Should I?"
"Jeez y/n, have you forgotten everything?"
"What's to forget? We f*cked when we were h*rny-big deal."
"Did I miss something? What happened to you?"
"More like what was I, now I'm not a vulnerable little sh*t."
"I don't like this version y/n."
"Well that's a shame I didn't plan a personality you'd like more than myself."
"God you're such a b*tch."
"That's right."

He walked off with a confused look, god I already loved this. I felt like I could just walk over anyone.

Oh my god. The hottest boy ever is standing right in front of me, he has light brown hair with faded blonde highlights, he had these beautiful blue eyes almost identical to Cole's. I recognized him and it was killing me inside.

"Do I know you from somewhere? You just look so familiar.." I asked eagerly,
"Um yeah-you were literally at my house a few months ago."
"Well that's not helpful I go to a lot of parties, what's your name?"
"Mason." He paused, "Bartley."
"Wait no way. What the f*ck-where did Mason go? You're so gorgeous oh my god."
"Yeah thanks, a lot changed over the summer."
"I could say the same, so are you a junior now? Senior?"
"No I'm a freshman."
"Ew."

I was way better than that-a freshman? Ew said it all. He scoffed as I walked away, I found it rather funny.

I already loved today, I felt drunk everyday now. Maybe because I drink cocktails for breakfast but it makes me happy, everyone says do what makes you happy. That's why I do dr*gs and men.

Next thing I know I'm in the school bathroom doing lines of c*ke in a cubicle dressed in a sl*tyy dress of course-I may have developed a slight problem over the summer but whatever all great people are dr*g addicts. Add me to the list b*tches.

God I looked amazing in black

God I looked amazing in black. I stumbled out the toilets and back into the party, my ears ringed with the sound of trashy music the school picked.

"Ew I've never wanted to k*ll myself so badly!" I shouted over the music to Ezra,
"For real-want to go get high or something?"
"Are you messing with me? I've been high for the past 5 days."
"What the f*ck."
"Yeah, I'm going to bed."
"That would be best."

I slept well that night, this is the happiest I'd ever been let's just hope school doesn't break that.

"So what's with you and Niah?" I asked Ezra at breakfast,
"Oh we're totally fine, we just wanted to chat because we hadn't seen each other for ages."
"That's good."
"I know when you don't like something y/n, you're my little sister. Do you not want me and Niah together?"
"No I want you both to be happy, but when you break up it won't be the three of us anymore. And who's fault would that be? Both of your's-then who will I be mad at? Both of you. Then I'll be on my own."
"Y/n I'm not planning on breaking up with her but I go off to college at the end of this year. We both know I can't do long distance sh*t"
"Whatever, she doesn't need you." I joked.