18

SORRY ITS A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER LOL I DID IT FOR DRAMATIC AFFECT BUT I DONT THINK IT WORKS THE NEXT ONE WILL BE RLY LONG LOL!

"I just had the best s*x in my whole f*cking life!" Niah said as I sat on her bed,
"Niah he's my brother! I don't need to know this." I groaned as she laughed,
"Aren't you happy for us?"
"Of course I'm happy for you, I'd just rather not listen to how good my brother is in bed."

She laughed and sat with me,
"Are you going to tell you're parents about Ezra?"
"God no."
"What's the worst they could do?"
"Kill him."
"They wouldn't!"
"Trust me Ni, they would. My father's always going on about protecting our family-the family that's falling into pieces. I could never mention Ezra, especially not now."
"But what if..say Ezra and I got married. Your family would be at the wedding-so would his dad. They're going to find out."
"Trust me you and Ezra are not getting married anytime soon."
"Why would you say that?"
"You're 17-he's 18. That's crazy you're both so young it would never work out."

Zeniah looked hurt, really hurt.

"What? I'm just being truthful, young marriages never work. Plus, why would you even think about getting married?"

She gave me a faint smile as she showed me her hand, my eyes trailed to the wedding ring. I gulped, are they f*cking stupid?

"I-When did this happen?"
"Last night-Cole showed Ezra this really pretty garden place. He proposed to me there."
"I can't believe this."
"I'm so happy for you!"
"You are?"
"Of course!!"

I definitely wasn't and as much as I hate being fake I had to fake this, they were some of the few people I loved I had to at least try.

The rest of the day was a total blank space but I got back to my room and Bartley was waiting for me.

"What?" I spat,
"Okay mood."
"No seriously, why the f*ck are you in my dorm you creep? I could be coming out of the shower or something?"
"Isn't that a good thing?" He smirked,
"No! I'm tired of this Cole. Get out."

"Why are you being like this y/n?" Cole argued with me, we were standing in my dorm shouting back and forth. Why was he still bothering?

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that my life isn't ever my choice!"
"I didn't say that."
"Whatever you said I'm not listening. Why would I? You're not that f*cking important Bartley!"
"So everything we did last year's a blur?"
"You don't understand Cole! Everything's a f*cking blur are you that blind? Can't you see what's happening?!"
"Y/n! You're making no sense."
"Then turn you're f*cking brain on and say something that's worth listening to!"
"I love you y/n!"

What the f*ck.

"Well guess what Cole Bartley-I don't love you."