3

(Just to clear up I'm now switching to Y/N Averill instead of Aria. Also Y/N just turned 16 in October-it's February now.)

Okay but my uniform was kind of cute.

I'll probably get rid of the tie once the teachers lay back a little, but apart from that it's fairly decent

I'll probably get rid of the tie once the teachers lay back a little, but apart from that it's fairly decent. I FaceTimed Alexis, Hayden and Lalayah to show them my dorm and uniform all that (and to gossip about Jemima Bartley seen as she was downstairs having breakfast).

 I FaceTimed Alexis, Hayden and Lalayah to show them my dorm and uniform all that (and to gossip about Jemima Bartley seen as she was downstairs having breakfast)

The dorm looked a little like this just more beds.
I had Maths first, I was a little nervous I have to say.
I took a seat next to this girl I recognized from my dorm,
"Mind if I sit here?" I asked,
"Of course not" she smiled and patter the seat,
"Isabella Partridge" she introduced herself,
"Y/N Averill." I replied,
"Trust me, I know. Everyone knows your name here. Literally everyone has been gossiping about you." She told me,
I snickered a bit, " I would be gossiping if someone like me was joining a school like this".

The teacher walked through the class and placed his bag on his desk at the front, we were sat at the back table. He started lecturing us as I just gazed out the window next to me, staring into space.
"You're not going to get smarter from looking put the window dumbass." A familiar voice whispered, I turned around-it was Bartley.

"Why are you sat there? Wheres Isabella?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him,
"Sir said we had to partner up, girl boy. I wouldn't be caught dead with any of these." He shook his head paying attention to the teacher,
"So you chose me? Wow I'm soo honored but honestly I'd rather be hanging off a bridge right now." I said, my mouth flooding with sarcasm.
"Don't flatter yourself. You're the last person I'd choose for anything." He rolled hid eyes,
"Wow I made the list?" I snickered.
"Would you shut up. Im loosing braincells just listening to you." He bickered,
"I doubt you have any to loose." I smirked at him as he huffed.

Eventually sir stopped speaking and we were left to do revision with our partners for some random test.

"What've you got so far?" Bartley asked, leaning over my shoulder to look at my book,
"Doodles." He said, sounding fed up.
"Y/N? Are you even listening to me?!" He nudged me with his elbow making me look at him, taking my eyes off the window.
"What." I stared at him,
"Just do some work, please." He asked calmly, I raised an eyebrow and started doodling in my book again. Work? Haha that's funny.

I held up my book to him,
"Oh look, it's you!" I laughed as I showed him a doodle of some random sort of creature with a speech bubble saying "do your work b*tch".
"I hate you." He muttered and looked away.

This class took forever to pass by but eventually I escaped that hell hole, the day went by gradually-nothing special. I made my way to the Dinner Hall for dinner, I got my food and sat on an empty table.
Bartley and his friends came running into the hall, laughing.
"Still have no friends Averill?" Bartley snickered, "wonder why"
I rolled my eyes, "Don't you have anything better to do Bartley?" I spat, "I would say I'm your new obsession?"
"Oh please, I've talked to you what-3times? Just because I'm the only person you've had a conversation longer than 10seconds with doesn't mean we're friends. Got it?" I rolled my eyes as he walked away, "c*nt" I muttered and he stuck up his middle finger, still facing away.

I couldn't sleep and it was about 12pm now, we have to be in our dorms at 9 then in bed by 10-what such stupid rules. I managed to creep around the corridors since all the staff were asleep as well, there were a few bodyguards but they didn't see anything luckily. I decided to go to that secret garden i found yesterday and just sat under that gazebo sort of thing. I lied down, my head dangling out making me able to see all the stars in the sky. It was around 1am now according to my phone then suddenly footsteps were coming towards me. I tried to hide but ran out of time.

"Oh. It's you." I said, of course it was Cole he seemed to be everywhere,
"I see you've discovered one of my secret spots-that I like to be alone in." He hissed,
"Well go to a different this ones taken" I lied  back down and stared up at the stars again,
Bartley sighed, "I'm not going anywhere."
"Neither am I" I spat back.
He walked over and started getting undressed.
"What are you doing?" I asked raising an eyebrow, he was in his swimming trunks now. He dived into the water splashing it everywhere, "thank you so much for that." I muttered sarcastically,
"Well. Get in then." He said leaning his head over to me,
"No. I'm not crazy." I answered, "plus we aren't friends, remember?" I snapped, referring to what he had said to me in the dinner hall.
"Oh come on. What happened to the wild girl? I want her back not this boring slob." He whined,
"Now I'm definitely not gettin-" he grabbed me and shoved me in the water with him.
"Oh my god you little shit!" I shouted at him, he laughed at me of course.
"You're an ass hole you know." I went on,
"Shh, you love it really" he teased floating on his back. I shook my head and scoffed. The water was surprisingly warm for the middle of February, luckily I had taken my jacket off before Cole pulled me in. The only bad thing was that I was now only in a tight white onesie sort of thing. WHITE. Yes I repeat WHITE.

It didn't take him long to look down at my now see-through pjs.

"You really wore that out here?" He asked,"Well first off I had a jacket on, plus I didn't plan on meeting anyone or go swimming" I crossed my arms trying to hide the fact it was see-through

"Well first off I had a jacket on, plus I didn't plan on meeting anyone or go swimming" I crossed my arms trying to hide the fact it was see-through.
"Bit see-through isn't it?" He smirked and laughed a little.