26

"F*cking hate that kid." Jayden moaned as we walked back,
"Same."
"Oh please, you're obsessed with him."
"What?"
"Everyday all I can hear is you going on about him for hours and hours."
"Well it's not like I'm saying good things. I despise that boy, you should see the way he talks to me in class."
"You probably enjoy the attention, am I wrong?"
"What is your deal? I hate him, and he hates me too."

He started walking faster,
"Come on! You're not going to leave me here alone in New York when it's pitch black outside."
He stayed silent.
"F*ck you then!" I shouted to him, suddenly he came walking back.

His hands were holding my neck tightly, him lifting my face up towards him.
"First, you're going to shut the f*ck up and quit whining. Then I'm going to get us a taxi and we're going to go back to school. You're going to get to bed and stay away from that f*cking boy. Got it?"
I nodded, and we walked to an empty taxi.

The next day in school every time Chalut would appear in the corner of my eye I would start walking away. I wanted to avoid him at all cost, I really like Jayden I don't want to mess things up.

Speaking of the devil, he turned me around and held me against a wall firmly.
"You're ignoring me." He stated,
"I know, it's making me very happy."
"Care to tell me why?"
"I'm sorry do you not remember anything from last night?"
"Come on Averill, you know me. I was so off my head last night I don't even remember how I got back here."
"Of course you were."
"Pfft, like you're much better." He scoffed,
"I am actually."
"Please, the last time we were out you were snorting c*ke all night."
"Yeah well that was before..all that stuff." I said getting quieter.

"Oh yeh..It was your fault he died right? Because you were like addicted to high class c*ke?"
"Just shut up." I muttered walking away, my eyes watering up.

I bumped in to Jayden as I was about to leave the room, he took a glance at me tearing up then back at Chalut-the only person in the room.

"What the f*ck did you do?" He shouted, walking up to Chalut.
"Well, I didn't do anything. We were just having a conversation."

Jayden looked back at me,
"He's right, can we just go? It was nothing."
"What was the conversation about, Chalut?"
"Oh you know, her dead brother." He chuckled to himself,
"You little piece of sh*t. You stay away from her."
"Or what?"

Jayden scoffed,
"Can we please just go." I said opening the door, Jayden followed me out.
"That's right, walk away." Chalut muttered,
Jayden turned straight back around and punched Connor in the jaw, causing him to fall back on the table.

It actually turned me on a lot. Jayden grabbed me and we started walking off to my room.

When we opened the door I started undressing myself rapidly. I went to go undo his zipper and he stopped me,
"Y/n! What are you doing?"
"That was literally the sexiest thing you've ever done, now f*ck me like your little sl*t." I smirked, pulling down his pants.

A moment after I was lying on my front, my face being shoved into a pillow as he grinded his d*ck into me in fast motions. My moans were getting louder,
"Shut up. Wouldn't want anyone else but me hearing your little screams." 

The deeper he would go the harder I would grab hold of the bed sheets, clenching every muscle in my body. He shoved my head into a pillow as he went fasting, making me and him finish.

I was sat in the dining hall on my own a few hours after when this strange man came up to me. I recognized him but not enough to know who he was.

"Excuse me?" He said, walking over.
"What?" I furrowed my brows at him,
"Sorry if this is a bad time, I'm ezara's father." He said in the same British accent Ezra had,
"You missed the will ceremony, you were left this."

He left a box on the table and walked off,
"Wait." I said as he turned around.
"Hm?"
"Do you hate me?"
"Sorry?"
"Do you hate me? For what I did. Do you think it was my fault?.." I asked with a sad look on my face,
"I think you were the only reason Ezra really lived, you should be happy he had a good life with you in it." He smiled and left.

A tear ran down my face but I wiped it off and opened the box. Inside there was a pearl bracelet inside with a note,
"Whoever this ends up with, I just want you to know you were the one who made my life full."

"Crying again?" Chalut came over and sat on the table,
"P*ss off. I think you've done enough already."

I looked up and saw that he had a black eye and I couldn't help but snicker a bit,
"You think this is funny?" He raised an eyebrow and I ignored him,
"Your pathetic boyfriend assaulted me. That could have a big affect on his criminal record."
"It's not that serious."
"Not until I make it that serious."
"Goodbye Chalut."

I said walking off to put the box in my room.
I put the bracelet on, I was never going to take it off.