30

He grabbed hold of my neck and climbed on top of me, his hand leaned over me onto the head rest.

"How could I refuse an offer like that."

He put a condom on and asked again,
"You sure you want to do this?"
"Oh my god. Yes, shut up." I answered annoyingly,
"Someones got an attitude.." He grabbed my neck lifting it up.

He pulled my head towards his, kissing me. He slammed my head back down to the pillow,

"Not for long though." He smirked, grabbed my legs and opened them.

He trailed his cold fingers down my neck to my stomach, making my stomach tense. He held my legs with both hands and shoved his d*ck in deep. I let out a little moan but stopped it by biting my lip, he could already see I was struggling.

He pushed my legs towards me so that my knees were by my chin and leaned over me, staring into my eyes. He pinned my legs down with a firm grip and thrusted faster and faster.

I couldn't control my moans, but I didn't want anyone to hear us. He started going deeper and faster, making me scream.

"Be a good slut and shut up." He spat, placing one hand on my tit. He squeezed it tight making me whine even more, he slapped me right across the face to shut me up but I moaned even more when he did.

"I would cover your face with a pillow to muffle your whining but then I wouldn't be able to see your weak little c*m face would I?" He laughed to himself in the control he had right now.

He started going rougher, shaking the bed and me. I was in so much pain, but it was a nice sort of pain that gave me satisfaction.

My body filled up with the feeling of an orgasm, my favourite feeling. My back lifted up and my head went back as I opened my mouth slightly, as Chalut put it this was my 'weak, little c*m face'.

"Finished already?" He asked, carrying on to f*ck me merciless. My legs started to shake and my body would twitch so I started to squirm and move my arms.

He held my wrists together and held them above my head.

"Quit it brat, you may be finished but I haven't."

My moans and whines became louder as my body uncontrollably spasmed. Eventually he stopped and let go of my arms, we were both panting like people who had just run a marathon.

God it felt like a marathon, that was by far the best sex i'd ever had.

I woke up-complete regret filled my mind. Sh*t. What the f*ck have I done. I'm never sleeping in the same bed as anyone again. I got out of bed and went downstairs for breakfast, I sat on my own then Chalut came over and sat with me.

"What do you want?" I asked, eating waffles.
"What? We're not friends?" He smirked,
"No, we're nothing."
"Oh really?"
"Yes."

He got up and left.