Hoseok approached the small group of guys dressed from head to toe in black. They all had their heads down, crowding something and facing a body on the ground.

Hoseok's heart damn near dropped to his ass. Nothing was good about this sight. Everything was horrible about it.

"What the fuck is going on?" Hoseok asked.

One of them looked up at him, eyes wide and complete panic on his face. Hoseok clenched his jaw.

"Are you fuckin' deaf? What's going on?!" Hoseok shouted, voice echoing within the parking garage.

"B-Boss-"

"Move." Hoseok demanded, breaking up the tight circle and shoving them out of the way.

He was completely appalled. In shock to see that a white man wearing a suit laid on the cement, half his fucking face blown off and blood splattered on the ground.

Hoseok's eyes widened as he circled his body. "What the hell happened?!"

"W-we made a deal. He lost his shit and tried to run off with some product and got shot." They explained. Hoseok shook his head in complete dismay.

"It's fine though. He didn't have any security and the cameras are broken-"

"Shhh." Hoseok shushed them, placing his finger over his lips as he closed his eyes. "Shut up. Just shut up for two seconds and let me think."

He understood that they were scared and shaken up. They could barely let any thoughts settle before they just started to talk and talk. Hoseok wouldn't blame them for that. He needed to be patient. He was in their spots at one point in time.

"This is...who?"

"Ethan Kendrick." One of the guys said. Hoseok snapped his head up.

"Ethan Kendrick?" He asked. They nodded like fucking bobble heads.

"Wait wait wait..." hoseok ran his fingers through his hair. "I know you're not referring to the Ethan Kendrick. His father owns half of fucking downtown do you know how this puts us all in jeopardy?! Danger?! Huh?" He shouted.

"We know but-"

"You don't fucking know! How could you fucking kill him?!"

"He tried to run off with our product, what else could we do? If he stole it and got away you would be on our asses so we had no other choice." The smarter of them all - Rico decided to speak up. He was the only one who didn't seem to cower away when hoseok was losing his shit.

Hoseok had respect for him but right now wasn't the time to be the fucking captain.

"Usually when CEO's come here they have someone reach out to us and receive the product. It was dumb of him to get out and get it himself knowing we're trained and knowing that it's your rule to eliminate all threats. Even thieves." Rico further explained.

Hoseok ran his hand down his face. He was right. And hoseok hated to admit that he was right but he couldn't really say anything else. He had them all trained and they knew better, hence why they did this.