Introduction

This is the first book I ever really wrote. Well, more like my first attempt at writing, I wasn't even sure anything would come from this. My dream since I was a freshman in high school was to write stories but I didn't think I had enough experience at the time so I let myself accumulate ideas over the years before finally gathering the courage to start writing. I've been through several unfinished manuscripts, originally failures but eventually I finally got my first full novel done - an accomplishment I want to share with everyone through Wattpad (grateful for the opportunity). I honestly wrote this book through an extremely hard time in my life, one I didn't think I'd get out of. In retrospect though, I'm glad I utilized that difficult time to put my dreams and imagination into words and finally bring '21st Century Knight' to life.

I started dabbling in writing in 2019 and this baby is the product of my efforts. It's an original story of my own making and although it might be filled with a few typical clichés (clichés I know a lotta girls are in love with including me) you'll pardon an amateur's work and I hope you enjoy it. It means a lot to me to see what my readers think of my very first work.

I appreciate all the love you show the first fruit of my heart.

Mary Jane Kristo

PS, this was the original cover, I added it in because it took a lot of work and I really wanted to keep it as a memory 🥰.