Epilogue

A/N: Hello again everyone! Here is the last official part of this story

A/N: Hello again everyone! Here is the last official part of this story. I want to thank each and every one of you for your continuing support during this fantastic journey. Don't worry though - you'll see more of Amardad, Caius & friends in 'Bonus Chapters' that will be published when I can... Thanks again, and now without further ado...

Please Note: Jacob never imprinted on Renesmee, I think that's kinda weird, and certainly at the very least a bit off-putting.

EPILOGUE

Five years later...

Bella sighed, shifting uncomfortably in her seat. They had held off as long as they could but they had had to move after the encounter five years ago with the Volturi. And here she now was, sitting in a stiff plastic chair, back in high school, again.

They had waited and debated but at the end of the day, she and Edward had decided to put Renesmee, or Ness, in high school as a freshman so that she could get accustomed to the human world.

Even though Ness went to high school, she only went a couple of days a week, spending the rest of her time at home relaxing and spending time honing more hand-on-hand skills, like cooking and controlling her power.

After what seemed to be an eternity, the bell finally rang, signalling the end of the last class of the day. Picking up her things, she made her way toward the door where Edward met her with a smile. "How are you, love?" Bella sighed, annoyed.

"As well as I can be doing, Edward," She started, "I have a daughter, am fully grown, fought in a war, but here I am in high school again. It's useless." Edward sighed and took her hand in his, kissing it gently before leading her outside to meet up with Alice, Emmett, Rose and Renesmee.

"Come on love, you know it's for the best. If we're here we can keep an eye on Nessie, don't you want her to be safe?" Bella rolled her tawny eyes. "Edward, she thinks like a fifteen-year-old and I'm pretty sure she like likes one of the boys in her class. She is in no way a child."

Edward huffed but relented some, at least in his mind. They quickly walked to their normal meet-up spot and joined the rest of the group, surprised when for once they were the last ones to arrive.

"We have to walk home," Rose began with a huff, "Someone decided to bring the car back home and then run back to school." She turned to glare pointedly at Alice. Alice frowned, looking partly upset, she had never fully recovered from losing Jasper, though she knew he was never her mate.

Jasper had been her protector and with her having such a valuable gift, he had been a great asset to her. Since he had left her she had been religiously looking for a new gifted mate - or partner - even going as far as trying to flirt with Benjamin, even though he was happily mated to Tia, his true mate.

Bella sighed, "Oh, well. At least it's not a too-long walk." Ness groaned softly before pulling out her phone, something Edward tried to discourage as he thought this new tech was bad for her, but Bella's persisting had made it so that Ness was, albeit reluctantly, allowed one.

Ness grinned and looked at Bella, "Hey, Esme is apparently here at the local daycare dropping off some cupcakes and then looking through the drugstore for some new makeup to try with me tonight. She said that if we walk over she'll drive us home." Alice grinned and smiled brightly, "Oh! Why didn't I see that? Thank you for asking Ness."

Rose simply huffed and started walking towards the daycare, not carrying much for Alice since Jasper had left her. Alice acted as if it was Jasper who had betrayed her and not that it was she who had lied to Jasper about them being mates and keeping him by her side only for protection.

The rest followed along immediately and caught up quickly with her. The walk to the daycare was short and they easily spotted Esme's car and waited beside it for Esme.

The Cullens all froze when a gust of wind passed them by. There was a vampire - or vampires - nearby.

It seemed in slow-motion what events passed next. 

A beautiful blond man walked out of the daycare followed closely by two young children. They seemed to share most of his features and Rosealie could detect hints of vampires on them, though they didn't smell like Ness.

The trio contained towards a parked car with darkly coloured windows. The man easily picked up one of the children and opened one of the car's side doors. At that moment they were hit with another smell.

Another vampire had been waiting in the car. Someone the Cullens and especially Bella recognized immediately.

Amardad.

Without a second of hesitation, Isabella moved towards the car, easily dodging her husband's reaching hand. The blonde turned around at her advance and his eyes widened. He quickly scooped up the second child before placing it with its sibling in the car. 

With that, the front door opened and out stepped a beautiful woman. One with dark brown matching Bella's and very human-looking eyes. She glanced at her husband and then at the assembling crowd in front of her.

"Isabella."

~~~

As you leave, please leave a star '⭐' if you enjoyed, and a review '📜'!

A.N./ Hi everyone!

I just wanted to start with another big thank you to each and every one who has been here for this wacky journey. I appreciate greatly each and every one of you so much!

Thank you notably to @Love43t, @mau0808, @JessicaChambers881, @Sweet_tea_mochi, @Brittvanhek and @penny222. Thank you all so much for supporting my work with your follows, comments and suggestions!

On another note, hopefully, I'll add two "bonus chapters", one focusing on Dimitri & Felix and another on Jasper & Alice's break-up, comment which one if any I should write and any other "bonus chapters" you might want to see in the future!

- Rose