Chapter Three

Jane's POV

Jane's POV

I walked down the corridors fiddling with my braided hair, I would have to take it out soon. I was so, so stupid to talk to the human. 

"Jane?" I turned as Felix called my name, Demetri behind him with my younger twin brother Alec. "What's with your hair?" I glared darkly and suddenly Felix got nocked backwards overcome by pain. I only made it last two seconds but Felix was not happy. 

I just glared again and walked over to the guards chambers to redo my hair. I finished quickly, placing the yellow flower on a shelf. There was a quick nock on my door, "Jane?" Alec called my name. "Come in." 

Alec walked in picking up the flower and turning it in his hands. "Who gave you this?" I paused, Master Aro would surly find out when he touched my hand next...

"A woman named Amardad Swan gave it to me, she was cleaning up the garden." Alec put the flower down, "Were you being nice?" He jokingly cooed, I sighed and glanced at the clock. "It's almost noon, we have to go to the throne room."

We both walked at a human pace to the large double doors that led into the throne room. I pushed them open and walked inside, Alec trailing behind me. "Ahh, Jane." Master Aro called me and my head snapped in his direction.

"Yes Master?" He held his hand out and for the first time I did not want to completely share my thoughts. He smiled and reached out further, I sighed and walked over to his throne on the dais. I placed my small hand in his own and his eyes became cloudy. 

"Ahh, lovely." Master Aro smiled kindly, "I would love to meet Miss. Swan, find her and bring her." Master Caius looked from Aro to me confused while Master Marcus just looked depressed.

"Yes Master."

***

End of Chapter Question: What do you think Jane will do?