57th Madness

***

New.

Tay was already in the kitchen preparing food when I woke up the next morning. He had nothing on but bang bang shorts and a black apron which was already smeared with whatever he was currently working on.

I immediately grabbed my phone and posted a story of him in his cute outfit on my Instagram.

"Oh, good morning, love!" he beamed as he quickly wiped his hands on his apron and approached me.

"Good morning."

"Are you hungry? I'm still cooking."

"No. Just take your time," I shook my head.

"Okay. You can wash up first. I've already prepared your clothes for today," he said as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead, making me blush.

I just nodded my head and headed back to his bedroom. But instead of going to the bathroom, I dropped myself back on his bed and rolled over several times.

"Eeeehhhhh!" I squealed as I rolled over several times before eventually finding myself writhing in pain as I dropped on the floor. "Oh, fuck!"

The door immediately opened, revealing Tay who still had a ladle and a bowl in his hand.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

Embarrassed with what just happened, I slowly covered myself with the duvet to hide myself from Tay.

"Just gooo. I'm fine," I mumbled under the sheet.

"Are you sure??"

"Yeeesss."

"O-okay. Just call me when you need something."

I waited for the door to close before I slowly sprawled on the floor.

"Ugh. New, you're so embarrassing."

***

"Taaay. Stop staring!" I hissed as I lightly pushed his head with the palm of my hand so he'd stop gawking at me.

"You just look so good in my clothes."

I could feel my face burning as I lightly pushed him out of my way and entered the office. And what else would I expect but the stares of my colleagues who then gave me suspicious smiles.

"Loooovee, wait for me."

Holding my breath, I immediately stopped on my tracks and elbowed Tay who was just behind me.

"Shut up, Tay," I said through gritted teeth but he just beamed at me.

"See you later, love," he lightly tapped my nose before skipping towards his office.

Still blushing from what Tay did, I coyly approached my table.

"Good morning, looooove," my colleagues said in chorus.

"Oh geez. Shut up!"

***

"How's it going with Tay?" Kav said behind me, making me flinch on my seat.