27th Madness *Missing* Scene

Since some of you are looking for the missing *intimate* scene last chapter, here you go. 😂

If you are perhaps in any way uncomfortable with scenes like this, please skip this part as it wouldn't affect the entire storyline.

Anyway, I hope I satisfy your thirsty and hungry souls to compensate for the amount of embarrassing searches I had to delete from my browsing history. 😂😂

Have a good day, everyone. 💙💕

***

New.

Insatiable.

Beast.

Unforgiving.

Those are just some of the words I could use to describe Tay as he continued ravishing me in ways that clouded my vision and my mind. 

A lascivious moan successfully escaped my lips as Tay's kisses made their way to my chest before settling on my taut nipples, alternately sucking them like a hungry child and all I could do was grab his hair even more as he gave them a gentle tug.

The cold air blasting from the AC proved to be useless as Tay continued setting my body on fire, igniting it even more as his hands wandered inside the thin cloth that separated us.

His kisses on my neck would definitely leave marks just the way he always wanted but my attention wasn't really focused on how he was sucking my neck but on how he was caressing my bottom underneath the thin cloth.

"T-Tay, I-- Oh, shit!" I moaned, but my moans were then replaced with all the curses I knew as Tay removed the remaining cloth that was covering me and fondled with my length. The warmth of his hand only made me more delirious and intoxicated and I didn't even know what to grab as he started moving his hands up and down my length.

My mind was clouded with so much desire that I just decided to clasp my hands over my mouth to stop myself from saying anything carnal.

We were the only ones on the yacht but I wanna spare myself from self embarrassment so I had to control my mouth.

But Tay must have wanted to test how randy I could be as he let go of my length and replaced his hands with his mouth, making me want to explode and burn like a raging fire.

I was wanting, hungry for more and Tay definitely didn't disappoint me as he grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him.

My toes curled and my hands clenched as he started moving his mouth on my length making me grab my own hair and say profanities I haven't even uttered in my entire existence.

I tried biting down the lewd words that were starting to accumulate on the tip of my tongue but the way Tay was moving his tongue on my length overpowered my will.

"Oh shit! Fuvk! Tay! What the fuvk, Tay!" I groaned as he starting teasing the tip of my length with the tip of his tongue before taking it whole again.

His mouth was warm, so much warm that I couldn't help but jerk my hips forward as he continued moving his mouth.

"Tay! Tay! I'm ne-near! I'm near!" I exclaimed as I sat up and grab his shoulders so he would stop and let me go.

But as much as I wanted not to explode in Tay's mouth, it was too late and all I could do was close my eyes as I watched him wipe the sides of his mouth.

"OH MY GOD TAY! That's so embarrassing!"

I immediately covered my entire face as I dropped my back on the mattress out of too much embarrassment. I must have been too barren that I came earlier than I expected.