18th Madness

***

New.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

I glared at Tay who was walking right behind me. Right after the lunch earlier, I immediately left the place and headed towards the beach to clear my head as I was rather irritated with his statement.

Okay fine, he already has someone he likes so why is he out there sending me mixed signals?

Why does he always do things that he shouldn't do?

And most of all, why does he always make my heart race?!

And all the while he already has someone he likes??

What kind of fuckery is that?!

"Can you stop following me?" I snapped at him but he just angled his head on one side and gaped at me.

"You're mad at me. Did I do something wrong?"

"I am not mad at you, okay? I just need time to be alone. "

Okay, another lie.

"Then prove to me that you're not mad at me."

I cocked an eyebrow as I eyed him intently.

"What do you want? I just want to be alone. That's it!"

"The games are about to start. Why don't we go back together?"

"Why are you so annoying?"

"You're the only one I like annoying though."

"Goodness! Why don't you follow the one you like instead of me?! Don't you have anything else to do?"

"That's exactly what I'm doing right now."

"Oh, come on! It's just the two of us here. Can you quit fooling around? It's not funny," I snapped at him before heading towards the others.

He can't just go around messing with me like that. Does he expect me not to swerve from reality even just a bit and forget that he actually likes someone else??

Because at this rate, if he keeps swaying my emotions, I'd definitely end up falling for him and I don't want that to happen.

I can't let that happen.

I shouldn't let that happen.

"Tss. For an excellent worker like you, you're quite dumb," he muttered as he tagged behind me.

"What did you just say?!"

"Nothing. I said you look fat."

"Ugh! I hate you Tay Tawan!"

***

"Okay, okay everyone! Gather around so we can start the most awaited part of this outing!"

We all gathered around the makeshift platform where Benz was making an announcement.

Tss. Games just suck.