Chapter 27 Andy's POV

I thought I had been sexually frustrated before but this took frustrated to a whole new level

I thought I had been sexually frustrated before but this took frustrated to a whole new level. I had to immediately take care of myself the instant I got home. My dick felt like it was about to hulk out of my pants as I walked into the door. Thankfully it only took a second for me to feel some what relieved. It wasn't enough, but it would do for the time being.

It was getting harder and harder to not push things farther. We both wanted each other, but I wanted to savor all these feelings with her because she was worth it in every sense of it.

The next morning I woke up from a dream about Selene writhing underneath me and my dick was about to rip the seams of my boxers. I couldn't help but stroke myself to get some sort of respite even it if wasn't for long. I needed some sort of repose from my dick having a mind of its own.

I texted Selene immediately after, while I felt better enough to be a normal human instead of the sexually frustrated shell of a man.

Me: Good morning beautiful. How are you today?

Selene: I'm alright

Me: just alright?

Selene: the better way to put it would be severely sexually frustrated.

Me: Ha! Ok I don't mean to laugh because its funny. More like because I had to take care of myself to actually feel like a normal person this morning. So I know your pain.

Selene: you know you're the one putting us both in this situation.

Me: let me savor my time with you.

Selene: last time I checked there was no time limit on this, do you have a time limit.

Me: if there was a time limit I would've taken you against your door last week.

Selene: do NOT get me all worked up again.

Me: sorry sorry I actually need to work instead of being stuck with my hand in my pants.

Selene: are you sure? I could help you out.

Me: Selene... you're playing with fire.

Selene: ok ok you're right I don't need to be all worked up. I'm not writing anything close to a sex scene today so it wouldn't even help but be so frustrated.

Me: come over tonight for dinner. I can't wait to see you.

Selene: why don't you come over here and we can do a picnic on the beach.

Me: yes! I'll be there at 5. I already can't wait to see you.

The day flew by and the guys were constantly laughing at that smile that hasn't left my face. They knew something was going on, but none of them knew that it was Selene that put a smile on my face. I was trying to figure out what to make for her tonight when I went over there. It was between scallop risotto and salmon with mashed cauliflower. I wanted to ask someone, but was at a loss. On the way to the grocery store I still hadn't figured out a good option when I randomly drove by the book store. Josephine would know. Hell I should know, but I was so conflicted. I knew she would like both.