Chapter 26 Selene's POV

I think I slept the whole night with a permanent smile on my face

I think I slept the whole night with a permanent smile on my face. I could still feel Andy's lips and body on mine. I felt that heat between us and couldn't stop replaying his words of wanting to take me against every surface in the house. I could feel the heat rise in my core with those thoughts because if he wanted to, I would've let him take me right then and there. He would probably also be right about me probably regretting it the next day. This was all so confusing. I wanted him in every aspect, but I had so much guilt about it. Would it always be like this?

So the plan would be just to ignore my guilt for as much and as long as possible. It'll be fine right? With that I heard my phone letting me know I had a text. I bet it was Josephine asking about last night and was shocked to see that it was Andy. I hadn't expected him to reach out this early.

Andy: Good morning beautiful!

I couldn't help the smile on my face as I read his text.

Me: Good morning!

Andy: I'm pretty sure I can still feel you on my lips. Part of me wishes I had stayed.

Me: Me too, but you were probably right to leave.

Andy: I know, it sucks being responsible.

Me: Ha!

Andy: What are you doing tomorrow?

Me: Nothing, are you trying to ask me out on a second date already?

Andy: I most definitely am. I'm picking you up at 5. Be ready and in casual clothes nothing fancy.

Me: Ok I'm intrigued.

Andy: I have get back to work, the guys are giving me shit about the permanent grin on my face.

Me: Ha! I'm pretty sure I have one of those too and is why I'm not seeing Josephine in person. Have a good day!

Andy: You too!

I threw my phone on the bed and sunk down next to it. I was beyond excited. I knew I should probably actually follow Josephine's advice and get waxed among the other errands I needed to run. It'll be a busy day and hopefully distract from the fact that I feel guilty about desperately wanting to jump Andy's bones.

After grocery shopping, getting waxed and failing to find a new pair of jeans, I pulled into my driveway exhausted. I pulled everything out of the car and walked up the front steps to find a tall thin box leaning against my door. It said "handle carefully" on the side so I resisted the urge to kick it in and dropped the bags on the kitchen counter before going back out to retrieve it. I opened it as I walked back into the kitchen and was shocked to see the most beautiful bouquet of magnolias and white peonies. It had a little card attached to the vase that it came in.