Chap:5

Ajey's P.o.v

The sun rays fall on my face and I got up from the sofa of my office. Yes,I am at my office. After the Grihaparvesh I left home and came here. I don't know why am I feeling that what have I done was not right but this is how I am. I can't live in the same room with an unknown girl. I hate girls being around me and Now I have a wife.

I know It's not her fault that she is my wife neither it's mine fault. She have to accept me as I am because I am not going to change for anyone. I highly doubt that our marriage will run last because noone can tolerate my coldness and rudeness,only Yash can. 5 saal se Sakshi hamare saath rehrahi hai Mai aajtak usse accept nahi karpaya toh Sharanya ko accept karna toh dur ki baat hai. Mai usse dur rahunga aur achha yehi hoga ki wo v mujhse dur rahe.

I stretched my arms and got up from the sofa and went to the bathroom. Thank god,I have made this for any emergency. As I run the shower the cold water falls on my body. I closed my eyes and for my surprise I saw Her face from Yesterday. The red sari on her is looking so Perfect. Her warm smile,her beautiful brown eyes,her perfect figure is coming infront of my eyes. She is absolutely very beautiful.

I opened my eyes, pushing my thoughts about her away I changed in a pair of T-shirt and jeans. There is always a pair of my clothes in the office. I called Yash and asked him to send my some dress which will be suitable according to the office environment with the driver because I am not going home. I know She is waiting for me and I am not ready to answer her questions. I cut the call ignoring the questions Yash asked and sat on my chair, opening the PC.

I was working when I got a call from Mr. Bist, Sharanya's grandfather. I picked up the call without thinking anything.

"Hello!"

"Hello Ajey, Good morning!"

Good Morning,Mr.B....Dadu!"

"Haha...Dadu bolna sikh rahe ho,achhi baat hai."

"Ji!"

"I hope tum busy nahi hogi,mai tumdono ko disturb toh nahi kiya na?"

"Dono ko?"

"Haan,agar kiya ho toh Sorry but Dadi Arru se baat karna chahati thi aur wo phone nahi utharahi hai isiliye tumhe call kiya!"

"Oh..!" I don't get any word in this.

"Toh Kaha hai wo, tumhare saath hi hogi tum usse phone dogi please."

"Umm...Dadu wo... Aradhana ab..abhi abhi shower lene gaayi hai."

"Oh..Koi nai Uske aane k baad ek baar hume call karne ko kehna,thik hai?"

"Ji jarur!"

"Ajey?"

"Ji!"

"Beta Promise me that you will take care of her. Wo bohot innocent hai beta,usse iss duniya me sab log achhe aur sachhe lagte hai,duniya dari ki samajh nahi hai usse,tum uska achhe se khayal toh rakhoge na? Promise that that you will keep her safe!"

It's getting very hard for me to promise him because I can't keep anyone safe. People afraid of me,I can only hurt people,can only hurt their emotions. How can I keep someone safe knowing that I myself is a trouble. Pushing my thoughts Away I replied him by saying that I will keep her safe and will take care of her knowing that someday this promise is going to break by me.

We ended our call and I leaned back at my chair when I got a call from my security.

"Hello!"

"Sir aapse milne ek madam aayi hai!"

"Pagal hogaye ho kya,pata v hai kya bolrahe ho ?!" I nearly yelled at him because everyone in my office knows I hate girls being around me that's why here is no any female staff department.

I opened my Pc to see who the girl from the CCTV and for my surprise Aradhana is there, standing at the reception. What the hell is she doing here?

"Unko andar bhej do!" I ordered and put the phone down and waited for her. I am running away from her and she is coming towards me. God, please provide me patience and calmness.

I heard a knock on the door and allows the person to come in. I know it is you.
She opened the door with a smiling face. She is here with the things I asked with Yash,there is a bag hanging on her hand. She came inside and put the bag on the table, infront of me.

"Good Morning!" God,her voice is so Sweet, just like a nightingale. This is the first time I heard her sound and it is so soothing for my ears. She is so beautiful and her voice is really very sweet and angelic.

I kept my gaze down, avoiding eye contact with her. I don't know what happens to me whenever I see her. This is the second time I drove away from the things happening around when She looked at me. I clear my throat and reply her with a good morning, without looking at her.

"Here is the things you asked for!" She said pushing the bag towards me.

"Yea..yeah!" I took the bag. "Thank you!" And going to keep it under the table when she holds my hand. I swear I never feel the way like this before when she touched my hand,I feel some jolt of electricity running through my whole body. My heart started beating faster than its normal speed. I fastly pulled out my hand from her which seems to be rude but I don't want to feel the feelings I am feeling right now.

"I am sorry!" She said putting both of her hand on her lap. "But bag me Breakfast hai,tumne subha se kuch nahi khaya hai na, isiliye."

I don't have any words to reply plus I am feeling guilty for behaving with her like a rude. Why I am feeling this?

She looked at me and I am feeling very nervous by her look. What is happening to me? I never feel this much of  nervousness,then why today?

"You want to say something?" I asked her, broking the awkward silence.

"Yes umm actually..I..I...What is your name?" She asked looking at her lap, playing with her fingers. Cute!

I silently laughed by the thought that She is my wife and she didn't even know my name. Wow! Isse achhi aur koi baat hosakti hai vala? But it's not her fault at all.

"Ajey Nagar!" I said in which she uplifted her gaze and our eyes met.

She smile and forwarded her hand saying "Hello Ajey,I am Aradhana Bist, your wife!" She Said so cutely that I wanted to pull her red cheeks but I controlled myself.

"Hey wifey! Nice to meet you." I said shaking hands with her. I don't believe that I talk with a girl without showing any rudeness. I am actually smiling right now.  What is happening to me,I am not getting it?

She serve the breakfast, and we ate it, talking. Talking means she is talking and I am sitting here, balancing my head on my fist, listening to her talks. She is funny and cute.

I hope you are liking this story?