Chap:26

Ajey's P.o.v

"Thank you so much Ajey." Sam said looking at me."I will always be thankful to you."

"No need to thank me Sam." I said giving her a small smile. Right now We are heading towards home. Sam wanted to visit her best friend before leaving Delhi. Yes, Tomorrow she is going to Los Angeles,for ever. She wanted to start her new life, decided to live a life with full dignity and without anyone's support. I am happy that she is taking this bold step and I will help her in every situation.

We reached home and I praked my car and we went inside.

"Good night Sam!" I said and going towards my room when Sam held my hand. I looked at her.

"Sorry!" She left my hand. "Actually I wanted to ask you something?!" She said and I node my head. "Mai kal jarahi hu toh kya aaj hum kuch der saath baith k baate karsakte hai,jaise pehele kiya karte the." She said and her eyes started filling with tears.

I was all ready to rush towards my room and to hug my sweet little wife but Sam asked me for something that I can't deny. I thought for awhile and agreed. She smiled and we went inside her room.

"Hahaha...kitne achhe the wo din." Sam said and I nod my head laughing. "Kaas wo din laut k aajaye!" She said and hugged me putting her head on my chest. She made me feel uncomfortable,very very uncomfortable. Agar ye sab kuch saal pehele hota toh mujhe itni uncomfortableness nahi hoti. Although she is my friend but it feels so wrong. I don't know why but it feels so wrong. I tried to remove her but stop when I heard her snobbing. Is she crying?

"Sam?! Why are you crying? Please don't cry!" I said and hugged her. "Please!" I tried a lot to keep her calm but failed. Why it is so difficult to calm down a crying girl?

"I just felt like crying Ajey. I am going to miss all this. Itne saalo baad mujhe tum sab mile, Sakshi di mili but mai tumlogo k saath nahi rehsakti. Mujhe jana hoga. Kaas mai uss wakt wo galati na karti,kass wo galti na karti!" She cried and hide her face on my chest. I don't know what to say,I just listened to her talks and hummed in response. Abhi yehi thik rahega ki Sam ko rone diya jaye,agar ro k uska man halka hota hai toh rone do.

"Thank you so much Ajey. You really are my true friend. I love you Ajey!" She said wiping her tears.

"I love you too Sam!" I said and kissed her forehead. It was just a gesture from me to say that I care for her. We had a relationship in past plus she is my friend than obviously I care for her. And I do love her but Only as a friend. I don't have any love feeling for her now.
Like this we talked and didn't know when we fell asleep.

(Next morning)

I got up and saw I fell asleep in Sam's room. I watched the clock and it is showing 7 AM, Aradhana abtak uth gayi hogi. Sam is still sleeping so I got up slowly and left her room. I was going to climb the stairs when I heard a doorbell. "Itni subha kon aaya hoga?" I said to myself and opened the door and found a lady of around 40 standing there."Yes?" I asked her, confusingly.

"Umm Hi,Nagar Mansion yehi hai na?" She asked me in which I node my head.
"Umm aap?" She asked.

"Umm Hi I am Ajey Nagar!" I said and forward my hand towards her.

"Oh Hello Mr. Nagar! I am Gauri Malla. Mujhe Mrs. Bist ne bheja hai apki wife ka checkup karne k liye." She said shaking my hand and leaving me completely surprised.

"Arru ka checkup?" I said slowly but she heard it.

"Yes, actually I am a gynaecologist." She said giving me a warm smile.

"Gynaecologist? Wwwwhhhhhaaaatttt😨? Did I heard it right? Did she said Gynaecologist? She is here to checkup Aradhana which means...which means She is pregnant? Oh Fuck! My wife is pregnant. She is going to be a mother, mother of my Child. Oh hohoho...I am going to be a Dad. Oh my god! It is just....Wow..." I am dancing right now. I can't believe this. Arru,you hide this surprise from me darling. Well,now I got the news and you my sweetheart you are going to be punished for this. I said to myself.

"Umm Mr. Nagar?!" The doctor said and brought me out from my thoughts.

"Umm...umm so sorry Mam! Please,aap..aap..aaiye na aandar aaiye please." I said and she followed me. "Aap baithiye mai Arru ko lekar aata hu!" I said and happily rushed towards our room."Arru?" I opened the door and found our room empty. "Jaan?" I called,maybe she is inside the bathroom. "Hey baby, Please come outside fast,I wanna hug so tightly and kiss you so hard." I said excitingly. I just wanted to hear the good news from her sweet angelic voice. She is Pregnant with my child! Oh girl,I can't wait to see you with that baby bump. She will look so fucking hot with that bump. Control Ajey! You are going to be a Dad, control your fuc.. mouth! I slap myself and wait for my wife to come outside. "Arru,aur kitni der yr? " I asked but she didn't answer anything. "Arru?" I went near the door and listen carefully,andar se koi awaj kyu nahi aarahi hai? "Aradhana?" I called but didn't got any answer. I knocked the door and to my Surprise it opens automatically revealing no one inside. Where is she?

Stay tuned for next part!