Chap:22

"Good morning Ajey!" Sakshi said when she enters the kitchen and saw Ajey making coffee.

"Morning bhabi!" He replied pouring coffee on the cups.

"Coffee? Aradhana k liye?" She teases him.

"Yep!" He replied and smile at her.

"Oh ho! Full on caring husband mode hmm. I like it!" She said and pour milk to make tea.

"Okay bhabi,I am going. Aap banao chai ,mere bhai ko v dena." He said laughing and exist the kitchen.

Sakshi laughed and started making tea. She pour the tea on the cups and went towards her room. She enters and found Yash leaning on a couch, thinking something deeply. His gaze is on the floor and he is not blinking. She went near him and put the tray on the table and sat beside him.

"Yash?" She said putting her hand on his shoulder. Yash came out from his thoughts and looked at her.

"Haan!" He replied.

"Kya huwa? What are you thinking?" She asked.

Yash holds her hand and Caresses it. He sighs and "It's Sam!" He said and heard Sakshi's gasp.

"Sa..Samyukta?" She asked with a shocked reaction on her face.

"Yes!" Yash said and looked at his wife.

"B.. but wo toh..usne toh..chod k chali gayi.." Sakshi shuttered.

"I know chali gayi thi but ab wapas aagai hai aur Ajey ne usse farm house me rakha hai!" Yash said, little bit of anger can be Heard on his voice.

"What?" Sakshi got up surprisingly."Farm house me rakha hai!? But Yash, how..wo aisa kyu karraha hai?"

"I don't know Sakshi but iske piche sayed koi reason hai. And I hope wo reason wo na ho jo mai soch raha hu!" Yash said rubbing his face.

"They just started to spend some times with eachother. Ajey ek achha husband banne ki koshish karraha hai,abhi wo Arru k liye coffee leke gaya hai." Sakshi said looking at Yash.

"I am not getting what the hell is he thinking amd trying to do!?" Yash sighs. "But ek chij saaf hai agar Ajey ne Aradhana ko hurt kiya then he have to face the worst side of mine." Yash said and went towards the closet to get ready.

"I hope ki wo aaisa kuch na kare. I have to do something." Sakshi wishpers to herself and took the cup from the tray.

***

"Have a good day!" Aradhana said to Ajey who is all ready to go to his office.

"See you!" Ajey said smiling and left the room."Morning Yash!" He greeted Yash but he didn't reply, instead that he angrily glare at him and went outside.
"Isko kya huwa?" Ajey asked himself and followed Yash outside.

"Yash? Yash batayega v kya huwa?" Ajey entered Yash car and sat on the seat beside him.

"Get out Ajey!" Yash said and put on his seatbelt.

"No I will not! Pehele bata kya huwa?" He also put on his seatbelt.

"Tujhe kyu batau?" Yash said and started the engine.

"Arey? Chota bhai hu mai tera,ghar k andar aaise ghur raha tha jaise maine kisika kidnap karke murder kardiya ho!" Ajey said laughing.

"Murder nahi lekin Kidnap toh kiya hai na!" Yash looked at Ajey.

"Kidnap? Kiska kidnap kiya maine?" Ajey asked.

"Miss. Samyukta ka!" Yash said and looked at Ajey narrowing his eyes when  Ajey expression changed.

Ajey looked at Yash with many things running inside his head.

Yash:Kya huwa Ajey? Kuch bol,bata ye sach hai ya nahi?

Ajey(gulp the lump):H..How did youfind put about this?

Yash: Don't forget I am your big brother,Jo tu sochraha hota hai na mujhe wo v pata chal jata hai. How could you do this Man? Ek baar mujhe bata toh deta. Tujhe Pata hai Samyukta ne kya kiya tha fir v tu usko apni life me wapas leke aaya,ye jante huwe v k Now you are married.

Ajey(didn't speak anything)

Yash: Ajey,baby I know you were hurt that time when she left you all alone and I know you always wanted the answer that why did she left you. Tujhe answer toh milgaya hoga na?

Ajey(nodes his head)

Yash:And what is it?

Ajey:Wohi jo tune kaha tha,She wanted to live the life she wanted.

Yash:Then ab kyu usko wapas leke aaya tu? Answer milgaya tha toh sab kuch vul kyu nahi gaya,kya jarurat thi usko farm house me sabse chupa kar rakhne ki?

Ajey:Bhai she needs my help. She was in trouble.

Yash: Really? She was in trouble? That girl herself is a trouble Ajey.

Ajey:Yash she genuinely needs my help. The place where she was working waha par sex trafficking hota hai aur wo pichle 5 saal se waha par thi. Tu hi bata ye sab janne k baad mai usko kaise waha pe chod sakta hu. Atleast have some heart bhai.(Ajey said angrily)

Yash:I didn't knew about this.(He said slowly)

Ajey:Me too but when I knew then I decided to help her.

Yash:Is she the only one there?

Ajey:No there are many other girls also.

Yash:Then what about them? Are we not going to help them?

Ajey:Who said that? We will help them.Today  I am going to file a case against the Bar and Sam is going to be our main witness.

Yash(nodes his head):I am in!

Ajey: What?

Yash:I also want to be the part of this. If you want any help then please let me know.(He said smiling)

Ajey:Sure brother!

Yash(started the engine and starts the engine,soon they reached to their office): Ajey?(called him)

Ajey:Yes!

Yash: Aradhana,She is your wife and I hope you are treating her like that.(said and enter inside his cabin)

Ajey(sighs and also enters inside his office)

***
Sakshi's P.o.v

I don't what Ajey is thinking but I can't let Sam spoil his life again. I have to do something so that they can't come back together. Now it's not about only Ajey, it's about Aradhana too. She is such a pure hearted girl she should not get hurt by all this.

I got out from my car and stand infront of the the main door of the house. I am only few meters away from her. Once I got inside I got to see her. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Smart Ajey! But I am smart. I knew something like this will happen that's why I took the spare key of the house. I took ot from Yash office. He didn't know I am here,and it's better ki usko kabhi pata v na chale.

I unlock the door and went inside. I directly went towards the backyard because I know that is her favourite spot. Whenever we used to came here for holiday she spent most of the time spending in the backyard.

I went and found her sitting there, using her mobile phone. I knew it! I slowly stepped towards her and stand behind her.

"Sam?" I called her. She seems to be frozen for sometimes because she stops what she was doing and got up. She turned towards me and her eyes widen.

"D..Di?"

Stay tuned for next part!!