Chap:17

Ajey's P.o.v

"Ajey Nagar." Daniel replied to the secretary and she made a phone call.

"Sir,Mr. Nagar is here to see you. Ok..okay sir." and she hunged up the call. "Sir,you can go inside." She said giving a flirting smile to Me. Bit...okay sorry!

We entered inside and I saw his rotten face with that disgusting smile. Gosh! I hate him so much. Everything started coming infront of my eyes as I took step forward,near him. This guy shattered my family and I will surely ripped his head off but now I have to control my anger and do the work,for which we are here.

I was that lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that he has forwarded his hand for a handshake. Daniel slowly tap on my back and I got out from my thoughts and shook his hand. I will broke this hand of yours.

"Good to see you again Ajey." He said with that rotten smile of his.

I didn't smile,just node my head and pulled my hand back and took our seats. He also sat, without leaving his smile. Should I punch him,so that he will stop smiling?

"Toh batao kaise yaad kiya mujhe,itne saalo baad?" He asked closing his P.C.

"I need some answers." I said, without twisting words.

"Answers? Of what?" He asked confusingly.

"Mr. Sharma,few years back you and your some mans ha..." His telephone rang cutting me in between and I hate it.

"Sorry Ajey!" He said and picked up the call. His smile like he got something very precious. He quickly ordered to send someone inside. Are you serious? We are here and I am not finished yet!

"I am so sorry Ajey but someone really very special is here to meet me. I hope you understand!?" He said and started managing his messy table. I couldn't control my anger. I am going to snap him but Daniel stopped me, holding my hand. I looked at Daniel and he shook his head in a NO. I sighs and node my head to Mr. Sharma. Who's the person,who is that special to him?

Soon we heard door opening sound and Mr. Sharma quickly twisted his jead towards the door and gave a big smile to that person. I got up and his smile grew more. I followed his gaze to see that person and my eyes became widen in Surprised. Aradhana? What is she doing here?

Aradhana's

"Sweetheart come here! Why are you standing there?" He asked me but my gaze isn't leaving my husband's who is standing few inches away from me, with a Surprised look on his face. I am sure he isn't expecting me here. I gulped and went near them. Mr. Sharma engulfed me in a hug which made me to shift my gaze from Ajey to him. I can see Ajey turning his head another side from the corner of my eyes.

"I missed you so much!" He stated and broke the hug. I just node my head giving him a small smile before standing away from him. God, what should I do? Ajey ko pata nahi chalna chaiye k mai yaha kyu aai hu aur mai inko kaisi janti hu.

"Ajey,I am so sorry but can we talked about it later? As you know she is special and I don't want to make her angry." Mr. Sharma said and Congratulations to me,Ajey fisted his hand and tighten his jaw. I can imagine my condition by just looking at his angry face. I gulped in fear.