Chap:6

Ajey's P.o.v

I locked my car and went inside the house. I saw Sakshi setting up the table for dinner where Yash is watching T.V. Where is She? I walked towards my room when Sakshi called me.

"Ajey,tum aagaye?" She asked me. Really kya mai usko dikhai nahi deraha jo ye question puch rahi hai?!

"Nahi,abhi office me hi hu 1 ghante baad aaunga."

"Ajey, Sakshi bas puch rahi thi. Tu usko achhe se reply nahi karsakta." Yash spoke, turning towards me.

"It's okay Yash, Ajey bas majak karraha tha. Tum jao fresh hojao mai khana lagati hu."

"You don't tell me what to do Sakshi!" I stromed towards my room.

What she think of herself huh? She is not my boss to order me. Nobody can order me. I unbottoned my coat and threw it on the bed only to catch by Sharanya.

"Are you Angry?" She asked me. As soon as I saw her I automatically calm down. My anger is gone now. How could this be possible? What's she doing to me?

I broke my gaze and turn around,unbottoning my shirt. "No,I am just tired!" I took off the shirt and threw it on the floor. I saw Her eyes becoming wide when my shirt falls on the floor. I smirk at her reaction. I turned towards her."You like it?!" I asked, teasing her.

"Wh..what?" She asked stuttering, turning around, putting my coat on the basket.

"Me!" I again teased her.

"You are a good human being. I like you!" She smile, picked up my shirt from the floor and put it on the basket.

God,Is she really innocent or acting like one. I mean she just met me today and how can she say I am a good human being? Maybe because I didn't show her my dangerous side, that's why?

"Tum fresh hoke niche aajana,Mai Bhabi ki help karne jarahi hu!" She said,I node and she left the room.

And now I am not angry. When Sakshi had told me the same thing I nearly yelled at her and Now,When Sharanya asked me to do the same I am nodding my head. Really? Am I bipolar?

I grab my clothes and went inside the bathroom. I took a quick shower and came outside. I am not going downstairs to eat dinner. I call one of the maid and asked her to bring my dinner in my room.After sometimes She came with the dinner.

I am working on my laptop when Aradhana enters the room. She smiled looking at me,but I didn't reply anything and continue with my work. I heard her sighing and saw going towards the balcony. She is enjoying the cold breeze running outside. Her silky long black hair is waving with the breeze. She closed her eyes and enjoy that moment.
Why am I staring and noticing everything about her? Stop it Ajey and do your work!

I shifted my gaze from her to my laptop and started making some presentation for tomorrow's meeting when I heard a sound of a vase falling on the floor. I quickly got up from my seat and went towards the balcony when I saw Sharanya hiding beside the plants, covering her mouth.

"What happened?" I asked her. She looked at me and pulled me towards herself. What's wrong with her?

"There is something,a ghost I guess!" She said pointing at the woods which is few meter away from our main gate.