Chap:11

Ajey's P.o.v

"Where the hell were you?" I yelled at Daniel who just enter my office.

"Woow Man! Calm down,Mai church me tha yr!" He said sitting on a chair, infront of me.

"Maine ek picture bheji thi dekha tune?" I asked him.

"Nahh! Let me see it!" He said and took out his phone from his pocket.

His eyebrows scrunched together when he saw the picture. He looked at me which means he is asking a question.
I turned my laptop towards him and played that video.

"I want his info ASAP." I said gritting my teeths.

"I know him!" Denial spoke looking at me. "And I know where he live. I can take you there." He said earning a smile from me.

"Let's go then!" I get up from my chair and went outside,followed by Denial.

***

"We are here." Denial said and I got out from the car. As soon as I stepped out I became shocked. It is Mr. Bist's house, Aradhana's grandfather's house. What does it mean? I looked at Denial and he motion me to get inside. We both entered the room and saw Dadi and Dadu on a dining,talking and that guy who took Aradhana from our house is also there, sitting on a dining and talking with them. It means they knew everything. Shit! Shit! Shit!

As soon as they saw me they got up and came towards me. That guy also followed them. I stood there at my place, making myself ready for their wrath.

"Ajey,bilkul sahi time p aaye ho. Aao hamare saath launch karne baitho." Dadu said and took me towards the dining table and made me sit. Okay,what is this? Aren't they supposed to beat the shit out of me for behaving like a beast to their Granddaughter.

"We are so sorry Ajey ki tumhe yaha tak aana pada,hume tumhe call kardena chaiyetha ki Arru yaha p hai aur tum jyada tension mat lo." Dadi apologize.

Ye sab ho kya raha hai? What the hell is happening here? Ye log itne shant kaise hai? "Ajey kya soch rahe ho beta?" My thoughts gets disturbed by Dadu voice.

"U..umm..A.. Aradhana kaha hai?" I asked.

"Upar apne room me hai,tum jao mai tumhara khana v wohi bijwadungi." Dadi said and I got up from my seat.
"Aur ye mera friend hai Da..."

"Daniel,we know him!" Dadu spoke, smiling.

"You know him?" I asked. But how?

"Yes,Daniel Deny ka beta hai." He said pointing towards the guy whom I saw in the camera.

"Oh!" I looked at him then Daniel.

"Sorry Man, but... Surprise...hahaha!" Daniel laughed.

I cursed him under my breath and he caught me. He winked at me and sit beside his Father. They looks same,how didn't I recognize them? Okay leave it!

I excused myself and went towards her room. I opened the door and found her sitting on a couch near the balcony.Her back is infront of me but I can imagine beautiful face. I slowly stepped towards her and stand beside her. She uplifted her gaze and her hazel eyes met mine.
Her eyes shows how hurt she is because of my behaviour and I felt guilty for that.