Chap:18

Ajey's P.o.v

Her tears broke my heart. I didn't mean to hurt her but I did. She afraid of me,she is afraid of my anger. She was begging and it nearly tore me from inside. What I did that day was a big mistake and I promised that I am not going to this again but I failed. I should have control my anger before behaving that harsh with her. It's not even her fault. She just went there to meet him and I brust out at her. I didn't like when that bastard touched her. I wanted to punch his face right there but I controlled and walked out because I can clearly see that Aradhana didn't want to reveal our relationship infront of him. I had noticed how she hide her sindoor and mangalsutra so that nobody could see it.But No worries now because I told her to keep distance from him and she agreed. And from now on I will give all the love and respect she deserves as my wife.

I shifted my gaze from the ceiling to my wife who is sleeping peacefully in my arms. She is looking so innocent plus se*y with that red and blue marks on her neck. Yesterday I finally made her mine and these marks on her body clearly said that she belongs to me,only me.

Arru's p.o.v

I opened my eyes when I feel Ajey's hand Caressing my cheeks and kissing it gently. I turned my head and looked at him. "Good morning!" I said lazily and turned at him when I flinched in pain.

"Are you okay?" He asked with worried face.

"It's..umm... it's paining." I said "down there!" wishpering this part but seems like he heard that.

"I am sorry Sweetheart! I didn't mean to hurt you!" He said and kissed my forhead. I melt myself on his arms, again. I feel so safe in it.

"Let me make something for you,you must be hungry!?" Ajey said and broke the hug and I lost his warmth. I whined and pulled him and hugs him tightly. He chuckled and wrap his arms around me and pulled me upon him. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"Agar aaise hi baithna tha toh boldeti,mai kabhi uthta hi nahi." He said, Caressing my hair and massaging it.

"I feel safe in your arms." I said and he gently pulled me closer and rubbed his nose against mine. "And I promise to keep you safe." He said and kissed my forhead."Now get up and take a shower,I will make something to eat." He said and got up from the bed, leaving me on bed.

I got up and went inside the bathroom. I took a brush and started brushing my teeth when my eyes land on my body. I gasped when I saw the blue marks all over my body. I touched it and last night memory came infront of my eyes. I blushed by remembering all that. I was so lost in the memories that I almost chocked the paste and started coughing. I spit the paste and washed my mouth and took a long breath.

I was sitting on the couch rubbing my wet hair when I heard door opening sound and saw Ajey entering with a tray in his hand. He put it infront of me and sat beside me.

"Come,eat something!" He said and took the towel from my hand and put it on the balcony. I looked at him when he dip the spoon on a bowl and placed it infront of my mouth. I opened my mouth and let him feed me. How I became this lucky? I surely had done something good that I got a husband like him and I will give him all the respect and love he deserves.

I admire my husband ignoring the ringtone of my phone.

Stay tuned for next part!

Vote
&
Comment