Chap:3

Ajey's P.o.v

"Mr.Bist,My brother Ajey and Ajey he is Mr. Anup Bist, Anusha group and Industries k owner." Yash said, introducing me with a Man of mid 60's. I greet him and his wife named Manisha. Oh! So the company's name  is made by joining their first and last name. Cute!,but not of my type.

I tapped my foot because I want to leave this place ASAP and go to my room. I have a lot of other works to do. Yash and Mr.Bist are talking where Mrs. Bist is enjoying the party with Sakshi and I am here, looking here and there. I hate parties!

"Ajey" Yash spoke breaking my thoughts. I looked at him. " You want to meet her ?"  He asked, giving me a wide smile.

Great! Jab shaadi fix karne se pehele nahi pucha aab kyu puchraha hai. I just shook my head. "Aaplogo ko jaisa thik lage!" .

"Young man, feeling nervous to meet your future wife?" Mr. Bist asked, teasing me.

I gave him a forced smile where Yash laughed, giving highfive to Mr. Bist.
This guy is old only by Age,his activities are not like the old grandfather one. Haha...I like him. Later Sakshi and Mrs. Bist also joined us. All of them talked for awhile,me smiling and nodding my head in their talks.

"Okay then,Yash, Sakshi and our Soon to be Son-in-law,see you after 7 days. Ajey tum Arru se sidha wohi mil lena,okay?"

"Okay Mr. Bist!" I said.

"Ah Ah...not Mr. Bist Ajey,Dadu,Arru mujhe Dadu bulati hai isiliye aajse tum v mujhe Dadu bulaoge,thik hai?"

"Thik hai,D..Dadu!" I said uncomfortably. Iss word me kitna pyaar hai,kitna apnapan hai but I don't deserve this. I don't want to marry his Granddaughter. I said Yes kyuki Yash ne mujhse apni kasam di hai, isiliye mai shaadi k liye ready hu warna mai apni life kisi v ladki ko aane na du. I am 200% sure,Our marriage is not going to work because noone can tolerate me and my nature,Nature of hating any girl around me.

***

"Mashallah!" Yash entered in my room, putting his hand on his heart, mouth wide open. "Ajey,bro you are looking..." I cut him in between. "Handsome,I know."

"No bro,you are looking just like Dad looked at his wedding day." This sentence made me emotional. Our Dad is our hero,our superman. He loved us more then anything in this world. I miss him, missed him every single day. Aaj wo yaha hote toh,aaj ghar ka mahol hi kuch aur hota. Saari taiyariya wo khud karte,ghar sajane se lekar mujhe sajane tak,sab wohi karte.

Yash wiped my eyes and hugged me.
"Mai janta hu tu iss shaadi k liye taiyar nahi hai but trust me baby,Saru tujhe bohot khush rakhegi,wo baakiyo ki tarah nahi hai." He said broking the hug.

I just node my head, without speaking anything. Mai usse aaj milne wala hu,aaj shaadi k din isiliye mai kuch nahi kehsakta ki wo kaisi hai aur kaisi nahi! Jaise v hogi,I don't care.

"And promise me ki tu usse ignore nahi karega aur apni responsibility achhe se nibhayega. Promise me Ajey." Okay,Now I have to care. Ughh! Yash,he always do this to me. I promised him, giving him a assuring smile.

"Btw,Uska naam kya hai? Sab log Arru Arru bolte ho,Yehi hai kya?" I asked him,not knowing my hone wali patni's name. So embarrassing!

"Usse se puch lena,raat ko!" Now he started teasing me.I rolled my eyes and left my room.

***

Everything around me is so beautiful. Mr. Bist's house is small and cozy but it's beautiful. The interior design,the furniture everything is so beautiful here. Both the families decided to perform the wedding privately,not letting others to know about this. Only close members are invited today from both of the families. It's good for both of us because after few months this marriage is going to end and the relationship also,I am sure.

I am waiting here on the mandap for my future wife to come. The pandit is reading mantras and ordering me to do,I don't know what. I do/did what he says. He asked Dadi to bring her granddaughter. Now,I started feeling nervous. I don't know why my palms started sweating,heart beat is beating faster by just imagining her. I haven't seen her,I have just heard about her from her Grandparents and Yash.

"Ajey,Look she is here.!" Yash wishpers on my ear. I took a long breathe and uplifted my head to see her. My mouth hungs open by seeing her. She is absolutely very beautiful. My eyes are not leaving her georgeous brown hazel eyes. Her pink pluffy lips,slender waist, whistling down from her bust, as smoothly as the water from a waterfall, the bends of her hips, so voluptuous that you feel as if it has been carved out by the creator who sculpted out of care and feel just like a potter sculpts a vessel from raw clay. The bends of her hips and the fullness of her bosom, reminiscent of the idea of perfection. As she was fixing her hair, with those long slender arms, her navel naked for the world to view, her sari draped so holistically, that the carves of her body become prominent by the red and black colour mixed sari which complements her lucid cream based color. The glistening skin and the color of cream,almost that of milk chocolate, infused with a hint of cocoa, strikingly balancing the redness of her sari, was enough to give heart aches to any of the passers by, as it surely caused my heart to skip a few beats.

I am just admiring her beauty when I found her beside me, smiling at me. I came out of my thoughts and looked straight. Fuck! I scold myself internally for checking her out infront of 50 people. Oh god! This is so embarrassing. I felt a tug in my shoulder. I looked at Yash and found him smirking at me. This is the most mischievous smile he ever gave me. I cursed him under my breath which seems that he heard. He bend down and wishper "Your wife's name is Aradhana Bist. Congratulations Bro!"

Thank you for suggesting those beautiful names.
What you guys think about this chapter, please do tell me in the comments below.

&

AjeyxSush I am angry with you🧛🏻‍♀️.