Chap:19

(After 1 week)

(Tring Tring)
"Hello?" Aradhana said picking up the call.

"Hello Sweetheart,how are you?" A person asked.

"Apne call kyu kiya?" Aradhana said, closing the door of her room.

"Come'on Arru, aren't we suppose to meet? Tum uss din kaha chali gai bina bataye,wapas aai hi nahi" The person said.

"Listen! I can't talk to you and I don't want also so please aaj k baad call mat karna." She said and was going to cut the call when the person spoke.

"Ajey ne mana kiya hai na?" He asked making Aradhana shocked.

"A.. Ajey?" She said nervously.

"Haan Ajey! I know he is your husband and you guys are married to eachother." He said in which Aradhana gulp the lump. "I hope he is treating you    just like I used to,and if not then he will be punished after all you are my princess."

Aradhana didn't continue the talk and cuts the call. She sat on a bed thinking something. She didn't want to reveal this thing infront of him but now it is revealed. She is thinking when Ajey enters the room. She didn't notice that until he pulled her on his lap.

"Hey Princess!" He said settling his face on the crook of her neck, enhaling her scent.

She came out from her thoughts and looked at him. Ajey also looked at her.

"Ajey?" She asked.

"Arru!" He said playfully.

"When did you came?" She asked again in which he laughed a little."and why are you laughing?"

He tighten his grip around her waist and pulled her closer. "I missed you!" Said and hugged her.

"I missed you too!" She said and wrap her hand around his neck.

Ajey lyed back holding her in his arms.

"Ajey?" She spoke and he hummed in response.

"I want to share something!" She said and got up. He also got up after her.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yes actually I wanted to share things about my parents." She said looking at her hands.

Ajey remembered Once Dadu said that Aradhana lost her parents in an accident. She was only 8 years old that time. They were very close to her that's why he didn't dare to ask anything about them because he didn't wanted to hurt her.

"Ajey actually my.. my.. parents die.." she started snobbing. Tears started to roll down from her eyes. Ajey saw tears on her face dropping on her hand. He quickly wiped out her tears and hug her tightly.

"Shh.. it's okay.. don't!" He wishper softly. "I knew Arru so please don't make yourself sad. I don't want you to get hurt anyway,okay?"

"Ho..how do you know?" She asked snobbing.

"Dadu told me!" He replied.

"Ajey yo.." Ajey shh her with a quick peck. She looked at him with surprised and shy face.

At the same time his phone rang and he picked it up. His face expression suddenly changed from soft to hard. Aradhana noticed this but didn't dare to ask. Ajey cut the call and looked at her.

"I have to go,you have your dinner and sleep, okay?" Kissed her forehead and left the room.

Ajey's p.o.v

"Bhai aaram se puchiyo." Daniel said looking a little worried.

"Tu chinta mat kar aaram se hi puchunga." I replied to make him calm.

We were talking when I felt someone's hamd on my shoulder. I look up to see the person and it was non other then Mr. Sharma. He smiled and I smiled back and he took the seat infront of me.

"Thank you for inviting us here." I said giving him the same fake smile which I gave earlier.

"Thank you for coming my boy." He said lightning a cigarette. "Uss din hamari baat adhuri reh gayi thi isiliye socha aaj wo pura karliya jaye." Said and exhale the smoke in the air.

"Sure!" I replied."Actually I wanted to ask you..."

"Let's order something then we will continue,what say?" He asked cutting me in between. I hate when somebody does this. I made fist of my hand under the table. Daniel noticed that and hold it. I calm myself down and replied with a "okay!".

He called an waiter and start ordering. Daniel also ordered for us. I was playing with a fork and it fell down on the floor. The waiter was going to pick it up but I stopped him and ask him to take orders. I bow down a little and picked it up by myself. As I picked it up my eyes landed on someone and the world around me stop for a moment.

She was there,only a few steps away from me in a white shirt and black skirt. Is she a waiter?

She is still the same,still beautiful. I was searching for her from many years and I finally find her,got to see her. I got up from my seat and walked towards her. She was taking order of some couple. I went and stand behind her. Looks like she noticed it and she looked back. As soon as she saw me her eyes widen in Surprise and it became moisten.

"Sam?" I barely wishper her name but she heard it.

"A..Ajey." Ah..her voice. I was dying to listen her voice and today finally after many years I got to listen it. It always snoothed my ears but not today,why is that? It is nothing infront of Aradhana's. I used to love it when Sam called my name but today It's feel like nothing.

"Nothing,He was just asking where the washroom is?" Sam said breaking my thought. I frowned at her."Please take a right and go straight there you can find a gents washroom." She said giving a small smile and she left.

"Sa.."

"Ajey?" I heard Mr. Sharma's voice.I turn around to look at him.

"The food is here, please come fast." He said in which I node my head. "Since I know that you are here,we will meet again,Sam." I said looking at the direction she went.

Sorry for the delay and Stay tuned for next part 🙃!

iamsaumyatrivedi
AjeyxSush
SilverEye07

Hello beautiful ladies ❤️!