Chap:24

The day of the hearing...

"....and the court have decided to seize ABC industries and a life long prison to Mr. Sharma for running a s*x racket and spoiling the lifes of many innocent girls,the case is closed."

Sam(tears on her eyes)

Sakshi (hugged her):Sab thik hogaya Sam,relax!

Sam:Meri life toh spoil hogai na Di!(weeps)

Arru(holding her hand): Samyukta tum aaise kyu bolrahi ho?! Abhi tumhare pass puri zindagi padi hai,toh wo sab karsakti ho jo tum hamesha se karna chahati thi, please think positive!

Sam(looked at her with teary eyes):Ye sab kehna easy hai Aradhana,mujhe pata hai jitna ye sunne me aashan lagraha hai utna hi mushkil hai. Nobody is going to accept me now!

(Yash and Ajey enters the room)

Ajey:Court k baaki ki formalities puri....(Sam hugged him tightly and started crying) Sam?(worried) hey it's okay! Sab kuch thik hogaya hai,relax!

Sam:Sab kuch barbaad hogaya Ajey, everything is finished now!

Ajey:No don't say like this! Nothing is finished.(Caressing her back to calm her down) Be rona band karo, everything is and will be okay!(looked at Sakshi) Bhabi?!

Sakshi:Let her Cry Ajey! Rone do!

Ajey(nodes his head)

Sam:I am sorry Ajey,I am sorry. It's karma. Maine jo tumhare saath kiya ussi ka natija hai ye sab.

Ajey:Sam, please don't say this. It's nothing like that!

Sam:Yes it is! Kaas mai tumhe chod k najati uss din,kaas tumhare pyaar ko maine samjha hota,kaas mai hamare relationship ko ek aur mouka deti toh aaj hum dono kitne khush hote,hamari shaadi hojati aur hum hamesha saath rehte but aaisa kuch nahi huwa.

(Samyukta said this and everybody looked at Aradhana. Aradhana didn't react anything,she just stood there, holding a blank face and looking at Ajey and Sam. Tears sliding from her eyes but she didn't even wiped it out. Just standing and looking at them.)

Sam:I am sorry Ajey,I am so sorry. Please mujhe maaf kardo!(She is repeating this again and again but Ajey didn't respond anything because he is busy looking at his wife who is standing infront of him, holding tears on her eyes and with a blank face.)

Sakshi:Sam bas kar aab! Ye sab baat hum baad me v karsakte hai.(spoke to change the topic)

Sam(didn't speak anything)

Yash: Samyukta?(looked at her) Shit!

Sakshi:What happened?(looked at him)

Yash:Ajey hold her tightly. She fainted!

Ajey(broke his eyes contact and looked at Sam):Fuck! Sam?(patted her face) Sam?(she didn't respond) Bhai call the doctor!(picked her up and took her to her room)

Yash(took out his phone and dialled the doctor's number)

Arru(wiped her tears):(wishpers slowly) It's okay Arru! She is not well now,she needs him. Calm down and don't cry. She was his past,Ajey is yours. Don't cry and go,she needs support now. Go!(she took a long breath and went towards Sam's room)

***

"Ajey! Ajey!" Sam is repeating his name like a mantra.

Ajey: Doctor is she okay?(said Caressing her hair)

Doc:Yes she is but ye stress jyada lerahi hai toh wo kam karna padega. Agar ye stress lena band nahi karengi toh...there might be a chance that she can go in depression and as you guys know depression aur depressed insan ko cure karna kitna mushkil hai.(handing some medicine to Sakshi) Ye jab hos me aayengi tab inko dijiyega,abhi thoda fever hai but wo chala jayega (packed his back and got up) Okay Mr. Nagar(shake hand with Yash) Take care!(left the room)