Chap:13

Ajey's P.o.v

How can I say NO to this innocent girl who is sitting just beside me and talking to her friend, asking her to be strong and everything will be fine. For the first time,she asked something from me and wo v apne liye nahi kisi aur k liye. She knows how to convince me,just a sadface and I am ready to do anything for her. But Why? Why I can't see her sad? Why it hurts me whenever I saw sadness in her eyes? I am totally unaware of this feelings for her? Is it happening just because I started falling in love with her? Is it so? Or It is just a attraction? I don't know?!

My thoughts gets disturbed when I heard a 'Ahem' sound. I turned my head and my gaze met the smirking face of my Bestfriend,Daniel. He is teasing me but why? I scrunched my eyebrows at him. He rolled his head and leaned near me just to wishper "You are staring at your wife bro!" in my ear.

I kicked him on his leg and he cried. And I thought he is stronge.

"Dan,What happened?Are you okay?" Aradhana asked him.

"Yeah beb,I am fine." Daniel said and I glare at him for calling my wife "beb". How dare he?

"What dude? She is my childhood friend,we share a special bond." He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and look at my phone when Aradhana put her hand on my left hand which was resting upon my thighs. I looked at her hand then her. She leaned and "He is like a brother to me." Wishpers and smile. I smiled back and interwined our hands together,on which she blush.

"Umm guys,he is here." Aradhana's friend said and we all looked at her.

"Where?" I asked getting myself ready to punish him like my sweet little wife said earlier to me.

"In the parking area!" She said nervously.

"Okay Riya,first of all calm down and...tumhe pata hai na tumhe kya karna hai?" I asked her and she noded her head.

"Great then, let's go!" Daniel said and we all got up from our seats and walked towards the parking lot.

We reached there and saw a guy wearing a mask and walking here and there, nervously. Riya recognise him then we all hide ourselves where she slowly made her way towards him.

"Hey baby!" The guy said and Riya looked here and there nervously. I know she is scared but she have to be strong right now.

She forwarded the bag which I gave her in which there is 1 lakh cash. He quickly took it from her hand and opened it.

"Oh ho ho ho ho...." He started making noise and acting like a insane person. Stupid ass

"Sunil, please aab toh wo pics delete kardo, please I beg you." Riya wishper which we barely heard.

I motion Denial to go forward and he did.

They were talking and we slowly making out steps towards her. The guy was about to leave, leaving the snobbing Riya behind but Daniel caught him.

"What the hell? Koun ho tum log?" He said scaredly, looking at us.

"Kya huwa darr lagraha hai?" Daniel laughed at him.

"Jane do mujhe,koun ho tumlog?" He took out a knife from his pocket. "Aage mat aana." He warned. Seriously,A knife?

I laughed at pulled out a gun and point it at him."Aur aab tu waha se mat hilna." I said to that guy and took the bag from his hand and gave it to Aradhana.

He dropped his knife and kneel down at my leg. "Sorry bhai,maaf kardo please,maaf kardo." He pleaded.

"Saale tune jo galati ki hai na uski sirf ek hi sajah hai aur wo hai mout." Daniel joked at the guy started crying, holding my leg.

I kicked and seperate him from my leg. Like seriously,first you harrased your own girlfriend,click her private photos and blackmailing her and now pleading infront of me to leave you. Disgusting!

"Bhai Mai saari photos delete kardunga please, please maaf kardo, please." He cried with irritates me. I hold his collar and pulled him when his mask fall down and Shocked me.

Daniel noticed my reaction and came forward to see the face of the guy and he also holds the same reaction as mine.

"Sunil" Daniel whisper.

My jaw clinched and Pushed him. He fell on the ground hardly. I pulled him up again and started punching him on his torso, stomach,nose, shoulder everywhere I got.

Daniel came in between us and seperate me from him. Daniel pulled me and Sunil fall on the floor, bleeding,totally unconscious.

"Ajey, Aradhana is here. Calm down! We can't let her know what is happening and why are beating him without mercy. Please,calm down." Daniel said and I looked back to meet the beautiful hazel eyes which is holding fear in them. I made her scared. Shit!

I looked at Daniel and "Take him to our place. I will meet him there." I tighten my jaw at that guy and calm myself down and turned around.

"Riya, get inside." I said and she nodes her head and went inside the car aith the bag. I looked at Aradhana and found her already looking at me, with those fearful eyes. "Let's go!" I wishper,holds her hand and took her inside the car.

We dropped Riya to her home and she left thanking me and Aradhana. After that we drove to our home.

"Why aren't you talking to me? I asked her.

She turned her head at me but didn't speak anything.

"Is anything wrong?" I again asked her. She just shook her head in 'NO' in reply.

Now,she is making me angry. I want to hear her voice and she isn't speaking anything.

"Aradhana,Speak to me!" I ordered.

"Punish him se mera matlab usko unconscious hone tak marna nahi tha ". She said looking at her hand.

"He deserves that." I said tightening my jaw and grip in the steering.

"Lekin itna v nahi Ajey. Aur tum usse kaha leke gaye ho? Tumne Daniel ko usko kaha lene Jane ko kaha,hume police ko Inform karna chaiye na?" She asked me.

I know she have a lot if questions but I can't answer her anything. Because if I answer her one question then she will ask another and aaise karte karte hum uss question tak pohoch jayenge jo mai nahi chahata ki Aradhana kabhi v mujhse puche kyuki mujhe pata hai uss question ka answer mai usko nahi desakta aur agar dunga toh Wo hurt hogi and I don't want that. NO!

She kept questioning me the whole way but I kept silence. I stopped the car when we reached home safely.

"Ajey batao mujhe tum chup..." I cut her in between. "Ghar aagaya." I said and she looked at our home.

"I have some important work to complete so I will be late. Go and sleep." I Said unlocking her seat belt.

She looked at me confusingly, opened the door and went down from the car. I smile at her and drove back to Daniel who is waiting for me in our place with the guy I am searching from last 2 months. I got u boy and nobody is going to save you from me.

Stay tuned for next part.