let's begin!

Yash P.o.v

"Thank you so much Mr. Singhania and congratulations for the new international project you got recently. If you need any help then you know that I am always here for you. Yeah...see you there. Take care!" I hanged up the call and move outside.
My team,my staffs congratulate Me because this is the 11th time Our Company is listed No.1 as the Asia's leading Company. I was only 15 years old when my Dad started this Company. He dedicated himself so much for this company that within 2 years our company listed among the top companies of India. I remembered he was way to happy after getting this news but our happiness didn't lasted for long. I lost him when I turned 18. It was an car accident. He left Me and Ajey my baby bro,all alone in this world.(It is just a fictional story, please don't take it seriously!)

After his sudden demise,I took over the company. Luckily,I was studying business that time that's why I have a good knowledge of it and I handled everything nicely but not like my Father used to handled.

The guy who is standing few metres away from me, clapping his hand, giving me a warm and a big smile is Deepak bhaiya,My cousin brother. After Ajey I only trust him in this entire world. When our Dad left us,Deepak bhaiya and Prachi bhabi took care of us like their own Sons. They don't have any greediness in them,like our others relatives. They didn't want our money they only want us to be happy that's why Deepak bhaiya left his dream Job and gave his life for this Company. He is truly an Angel for us.

Shifting my eyes,I found my happiness standing right beside Deepak bhaiya,the most beautiful women in the world My wife,Sakshi Yash Nagar. She is my first and last Girlfriend. I married her at the age of 25 and just a week ago we completed 4 years of togetherness. I am lucky to have her in my life. She always motivates me,was always there for me in my bad, always supports me in my worsts days. She is the another pillar like Deepak bhaiya of this company.

I again shifted my gaze in search of the another part of my life,My baby Bro Ajey Nagar. He is the most important person of my life. I can't think my life without him,he is that precious to me. Ajey is not just my brother,he is my everything,my Bestfriend,my family,my business partner and sometimes my biggest emeny, especially when I didn't care about myself. Sometimes he act like I am his girlfriend. He take that good care of me that Sakshi even get jealous by seeing us. Hahaha...but it was always fun by seeing her getting jealous. Btw,Where is My baby bro? I haven't saw him from morning. Is he planning something special for us,hmm..maybe, who knows? But I have a surprise for him. The surprise which will obviously going to make him angry as hell but I will manage him. I guess.

Ajey's P.O.V

"Tell me or else I will kill you." I said punching the man right on his nose and soon it started bleeding. He is breathing heavily,there is bruises all over his body which was caused by me but still he is not ready to open his mouth.
"Tell me you 🤬!" I kicked him but he is still quite.
"Mai kuch nahi bataunga,tujhe maarna hai maarde par mai kuch v nahi bataunga." He spit the blood from his mouth and looked at me with his swallon and red pluffy eyes.
"Jaisi teri marji!" I picked him up by holding his collar,drag him and pushed him from the 12 storey building. Soon his body touched the ground and the floor became red.
Anger took over me and I punched the wall. I failed,again. I am staring at the dead body of the man when My phone started ringing. I took it out from my pocket and It was Yash who is calling.
Haan bhai!
Kaha p hai tu?
Yehi aas pass. Kya huwa,sab thik hai na?
Haan bas shaam ko choti si party rakhi hai Company ki achievement k liye. Late mat Hona aur please mere Sarkar achhe se ready hoke aana,thik hai?
Chal chal,mai 1 mahine nahi nahaunga na fir v tujhse jyada handsome lagunga samjha.
Haan mere baap samajh gaya jaldi aana aur sunn teri bhabi kehrahi thi ki...( I interrupted him)
Shaam ko milte hai. (I cut the call and headed towards Our home, leaving the dead body behind.)

Hey everyone,kaisa laga chapter?
Comment me jarur batana.

Vote
Comment
Support