Chap:23

Yash(Angrily):Have you gone mad Sakshi? Tum Usse yaha kyu lekar aai?

Sakshi:Toh fir mai kya karti Yash,jab mujhe pata chala ki wo...(stops) You already knew everything.

Yash(sighs):Yeah!(sits down)

Sakshi (holding his hand):Yash She is my Sister. Usne jo kiya wo galat tha but agar hum v wohi karenge toh what's the difference in between her and Us? Aur kuch hi dino ki toh baat hai,jab ye case close hojayega tab mai khud Sam ko yaha se kahi dur bhejdungi.

Yash:You are right! And (hold back her hand) I am sorry that I yelled at you!(kissed the knuckles of her hand)

Sakshi: It's okay husband!(smile)

Yash:Bas aab ye case khatam hojaye par tabtak we have to make sure k Arru ko Ajey aur Samyukta k baare me pata na chale.

Sakshi:We will take care of that!

Yash:Hmm! Let's go!
(Both went outside)

Arru:I am sorry for whatever happened with you! (Said holding Sam's hands) If you need anything then please do tell me, okay?

Sam:Okay!

Sakshi:Arru? Oh! You two met? Nice!

Arru:Yes bhabi! Apne phone p bataya tha isiliye mai jaldi se ghar aagai.

Yash:Dadu kaise hai abhi?

Arru:He is a bit fine! Sweets chodte hi nahi,Dadi pareshan hogai hai.

Yash:Dadu v kabhi kabhi bachhe ban jate hai.(chuckled)

Sakshi:Sam chal tujhe tera room dikhati hu!

Sam(nodes her head and stand up)

Ajey:Toh kaise hai aap log?(he said entering the house but stopped on his spot when he saw Samyukta standing beside Aradhana) Fuck!(wishper's slowly)

Sam: Ajey!(run and hugged him tightly)

(Everyone became shocked including Aradhana. Yash and Sakshi first looked at eachother and then Aradhana. She is looking at them with a confused face. Her gaze fall upon Yash and Sakshi and she gave them a small smile but inside she didn't liked that. Of course,No women can tolerate another women in her Husband's arms.)

Ajey(looked at Aradhana)

Sam:I was so scared Ajey. Laga tha k wo log tumhe harm karenge but thank god you are safe!(said and hugged him more tightly)

Arru(looked another side)

Ajey:Sam I am fine!(said and broke the hug)

Sakshi:Wo actually Samyukta aur Ajey purane dost hai isiliye...(She slowly said to Aradhana)

Arru: It's okay bhabi,I can understand. Wo abhi dari hui hai and it's normal. Relax!(said giving a smile)

Sakshi (smile and cupped her cheek):Sam,chal tu thoda rest karle.

Ajey:Haan jao,you must be tired!(said and step away from her)

Sam:Okay!(said and went with Sakshi)

Yash:Mai v fresh hojata hu! See you guys!(left from there)

Ajey:Ar...

Arru:You also go and freshan up yourself! Mai dinner ki taiyari karti hu.(said and went towards the kitchen)

Ajey:Arey yr! Hogaya siyappa!(scratch his neck) but Sam yaha kya karrahi hai?(went to Yash's room and got to know everything)

Sakshi:Tu rest kar mai tujhe Dinner taiyar hojane k baad bulati hu.(leaving)