chapter 49.

The club was in full effect as we walked through the crowded dance floor, making our way to the VIP area

The club was in full effect as we walked through the crowded dance floor, making our way to the VIP area. The music thumped through my body as Alessandro kept me close to him, our hands intertwined as he lead the way through the crowd.

''Ashanti, Alessandro.'' The guard at the door greeted us as we approached the door to the room.

I could hear Carlo's loud hyena laugh on the opposite side of the door as I gave Ricky a small smile in greeting.

''I can hear your loud ass all the way downstairs.'' Alessandro made our presence known as he flicked Carlo's on the back of the neck.

''Ahaha,'' Carlos drawled in a bored tone.''Since when did you have jokes?''

As the boys went back and forth with each other, I greeted all of the girls and everyone else in the lounge.

''Where's my fathead cousin at?" I plopped down next to Willow as she nursed her drink in her hands.

"He's making a deal at one of the booths, he'll be up in a minute."

I smile softly at Willow.

She was so sweet and had a kind spirit despite the world we were thrown into. I was glad that Khalid found someone like her, she was good for him.

"What?" She questioned as her cheeks heated up.

"I'm glad that Khalid has you," I told her.

"I am too. I love him, Ash, and that scares the living shit out of me." She confessed as I grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly.

"I can tell," I laugh softly." He looks at you with the same eyes that Alessandro does when he thinks I'm not paying attention."

" What are y'all talking about?" The devil himself appeared as he squished his ass between me and Willow.

" You," I say as he places each arm behind our heads.

"You guys talking shit?" He raised an accusing eyebrow, his eyes shifting between me and his girlfriend.

"Of course we were." Willow joked as she laid her palm flat on his chest.

Khalid rolled his eyes as he squeezed both of us into his side." I'll let it slide for now," he huffed as Willow laid her head into the crook of his neck.

Alessandro made his way over to us as the door to the lounge area opened. Abby and Tati were immediately on their feet as three dark-haired women walked into the room.

"Who are they?" I turned my head to Alessandro who was smirking in Anthonie's direction.

"That's Rhea," he simply said.

I followed his stare to see Anthonie practically stripping Rhea down with his gaze. His poor glass tumbler looked like it was a few seconds away from breaking due to the tight grip he had around it.