chapter 39.

Alessandro De'luca

Alessandro De'luca

"Again."

We had been going in two hours of torture now and I was having the time of my life.

Giovanni and Gianni held his arms back as I dunked his head into the freezing cold ice water. I held it under as he struggled against our holds, whenever his body went limp I would pull him back.

"Mhmm," Ashanti hummed as she wagged her finger. She looked at the girls over her shoulder.
"I don't think that was long enough— do y'all?"

"No."

"Not at all."

"Definitely not."

"A little longer won't hurt."

"You heard'em, again." Ashanti nodded her head slightly as his scream to stop got muffled by the water. I held his head under water a tad bit longer than the last few times.

Poor Mariah was up in tears as she watched the slow demise of her boyfriend. I don't understand why though— maybe she was kidnapped.

Maybe it was Stockholm syndrome.

Water started to splash as he tried to fight against my grip on his head. I bit down on my bottom lip as I pushed his head further into the water.

The more he struggled the more water he would swallow.

"Stop." I pulled him up as he took a big gasp for air. His face had cold water dripping down his face as his teeth clattered.

"You bi-"

He didn't get the chance to spew that sentence as I banged his head against the lip of the tub.

"That wasn't a very nice thing to say, now was it?" I repeated the action by banging his head against the metal again.

"Especially when she's the one handing out all of your punishments." Sage taunted as tge twins tightened their holds on him.

"Please stop." Mariah panted as she struggled to keep her head up. Welts started to form on her stomach from the zaps she took.

"Can somebody gag her?" Ashanti boredly asked.

Willow was quick to ball up a towel and shove it down her throat. She somehow managed to find some tape and tape her mouth shut too.