chapter 40.

"Wake up

"Wake up." I pulled the covers back as Alessandro turned over with a grunt. He shook his head as his arms covered his face.

"Come on, come on." I crawled on top of him, straddling him as I placed my palms on his chest as he rubbed his eyes.

"It's our last day, we at least have to go this week since we won't be here the next two weeks."

His hands reached out and grabbed my waist, pausing my bouncing movements as he let out a sharp hiss.

"You'd better stop it before we end up going no where," I smirked to my self as I began to grind slightly against his morning wood.

"Then wake up," I whispered as he slowly opened his eyes. A slow grin spread across his face as he watched me.

"I think I like this much better."

Of course he did. What man wouldn't love waking up to his girlfriend rubbing herself against him.

Even though we only had a few weeks until school ended, I wanted to finish it off strong after the crappy past few months I'd had.

I missed a lot— I missed Alex and Alessa's engagement. We didn't get to spend our birthday's together or the holidays.

"I bet you do," I leaned down and pressed a closed mouth kiss to his lips. "And now that you're fully awake, my job here is done."

"Like hell it is!" He shouted as I made my run for the bathroom. "Ashanti!" I laughed as I ran into the bathroom and locked my self inside

I walked over to the tablet that was hooked up to the surround sound system in the bathroom and turned on some music. I turned the volume up to the max to drown out his pounding on the bathroom door.

"SMITH!" I could hear him yelling as I started my bubble bath.

"Shea butter baby," I sang along to the song as I poured me some bubble bath into the running water.

The banging eventually stopped as I envisioned my outfit for today. I took my time scrubbing my body off as I hummed along to the music.

When the water got foggy and the bubbles died down, I got out of the bathroom and prepared for whatever came my way once I walked out.

Alessandro was sitting on the bed sulking, once he looked up at me his mood changed and a dark feline smile spread on his features.

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't shaking in my boots.

"Come here Ashanti," he curled his pointer finger in come here motion.

My feet took off towards him, I was slightly scared to make things any worse than I already did.

He patted the spot next to him. I hesitantly sat down as I readjusted the towel around me. He looked straight ahead at the bathroom door as I gulped.

"You know that I am about to fuck the absolute shit out of you for that right?" He turned his head slightly as I clenched my thighs closed.