chapter 42.

Alessandro De'luca

Alessandro De'luca

I watched as Jaden's blood washed off of my body and face. A small smirk played on my lips as I sighed in satisfaction.

My girl could finally be at peace with him dead.

Ashanti and the girls left as soon as he was dead to get ready for tonight. Me and the boys deposed of the body and had him dumped.

After my body was clean and every speckle of Jaden's blood was off of my body, I turned off the water and walked out.

One towel was wrapped around my waist as I dried my hair with a smaller one.

"You know better," I scolded St. as I walked out to see him sprawled on the bed like he owned it. He perked his head up and noticed me before hopping off of the bed and running to his in the corner.

"Why are you scolding my baby?" Ashanti comes out the closet in a backless long sleeve black dress. Her heels were in her hands along with her earrings. Silver bracelets were on both of her wrist as she sat down in the bed.

"He knows better," I simply reply as I walk over to her and grab her chin. I gently press my lips against hers before pulling away and getting dressed.

I threw on a pair of  black jeans, a white shirt, a black and white flannel and my panda twist. I clasped my silver chain around my neck before grabbing a black fitted cap and walking out of the closet.

"Ready?" I asked as I entered the bathroom to see her lining her lips with a brown pencil.

"Almost," she replied as she blended in the two colors with her middle finger and applied lip gloss. Once she threw the lipgloss in her bag for the evening, she turned around and ran over to me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and gently lifted her off of the floor as she pressed her lips mine. I could feel her smile grow against my lips before we pulled away.

I slowly placed her to the ground, my fingers drifted to the small of her back as we left the bathroom and room.

By the time we got downstairs, Sage and Gio were saying their goodbyes to Marco. It would be one of their first nights out without him.

"I love you munchkin." Sage kissed her tiny baby on the forehead before hugging her parents.

"Go. We got this." Nicole shooed the helicopter parents away and towards the door. Gio pulled his pointer finger out of Marco's grasp before giving him one last kiss.

"Say bye mom and dad, aunties and uncles." Steven said as he waved Marco's tiny baby hand at us.

We all piled out of the house and into the awaiting SUVs. The drive to the club was much longer than usual with it being a Friday night.