chapter 43.

Alessandro De'luca

Alessandro De'luca

"Why do they insist on waking us up at the ass crack of dawn to go on these trips." Gianni complained as he pulled his shades over his face.

We all had raging hangovers, all of us looked like death. The girls had bruises here and there on their knuckles.

It took Ash a whole thirty minutes to get up and wal— well limp into the bathroom to get ready this morning.

"Because our family is full of twisted sadistic psychopaths," Giovanni answered as he brought the steaming cup of coffee towards his lips.

We all stood in front of the plane, none of us making a move to climb the stairs as we blankly stared at them. The sounds of cars pulling up caught our attention.

We turned our heads seeing the bright headlights as they pulled up to the tarmac. I winced as the light caught my eyesight and brought my hands over my eyes.

"This is the last time we go to a club and get shit faced only to get on a plane a few hours later," Carlos grumbled as we all nodded our heads in agreement.

"That sounds like a great idea." Khalid agreed as we finally made movement to board the plane.

"I'm starting to wish someone thought of it last night." Vadim spoke as he grabbed Alessa's tote from her hands and picked up his duffel bag.

We let Gio and Sage go first. Sage took Marco's car seat out of the stroller while Gio disassembled it. She walked carefully up the stairs, Gio's hand was on her back as he walked closely behind her.

"You guys look like shit."

I turned my head to see Anthonie with all his pearly white teeth on display as he showed off an amused grin.

"Nice hickey," Ash stated, my eyes searched his skin for a bruise. It took me a while to spot it, the bruise was so small and faint as it poked out from under his hoodie.

"Was that from Monica or Ashley?" She questioned with a tilt of her head, an innocent smile painted on her lips.

My head fell back as I let out a howl of laughter before pressing a kiss to her forehead. Anthonie's grin expanded as he walked past and flicked her forehead.

"It was actually Raven, thank you very much." Ashanti rolled her eyes as we followed after him.

"You're such a man whore, Anthonie," she joked as we finally boarded the plane." Yeah well your boyfriend learned from the best."