chapter 16.

" Fuck

" Fuck." Alessandro groaned as I scratched his back. " Oh- right there." I moaned as he had my body pressed against the wall , balls deep inside of me.

" You're driving me crazy Smith," he grunted as he leaned his head against mine. His thrust getting harsher and harsher. My breathing caught in my throat as I felt my soul leave my body.

God this man was talented, in many many aspects.

The water slapped against our skin as we made skin to skin contact with each other. " Oh shit." I yelped as he hit the right spot." Don't stop." I begged as he moaned. " I don't plan on it." he gritted out.

I was another high. Every time we fucked he made me feel something new , something different. Maybe him fucking around paid off ... for me at least. I was probably going to get a lot of dirty looks since Alessandro is sort of off the market, but oh fucking well bitches.

"I'm cuming ." I moan as the knot in my stomach tightened," Hold it for me." he gritted out as his thrust got sloppier and his dick twitched inside of me. " Almost there baby, just hold it." He said as I whined out.

"Ok, cum ." He said and I felt myself release into his dick." Fuck." I moaned as I felt him fill me up with his cum. He pulled out with a groan and watched as his cum drop down my thighs. " So fucking sexy " He grinned while rubbing hip. "Alright let's get you cleaned up ." he said pulling me away from the wall and turned on another shower head.

How many shower heads does one need ? In this case I counted five and i'm assuming they all had different water pressures.

" You hungry." his voice pulled me out of my thoughts as he brushed the loofah past my nipples. " Yeah. You fucked me before I could even get food and a nap in." I laughed as I turned to face him. " I'm not sorry at all ." he groaned as he grabbed a big chunk of my ass." Alessandro was an ass man. I think he paid more attention to my ass then any other part of my body.

"Alright, we'll get dressed into something comfortable after this ok." He said leaning down and kissing me slowly as the water ran down our body's. " Lo sto entrando in profondià, davvero profonda." he mumbled pulling away from me .

"What did you say?" I asked confused.

"Learn Italian and find out ." he grinned cockily,"Now go get your sexy ass dressed. Towels are in that closet ." He pointed to the closet that was a few feet away from the toilet." Don't be too long ." I warned as I left the bathroom, I was hungry and I would surely leave his ass here if need be.

I took two towels and wrapped one my body and head before I walked into his room and opened my suitcase. I picked out and oversized cream sweater and some black biker shorts. I slipped on some white nike socks and some air force 1's. I grabbed my hair product and ran back into the bathroom just as he was walking out.