chapter 48.

Three months later:

Three months later:

My thumb traced over her brow bone as she slept soundlessly.

My favorite thing about waking up these past few months has been knowing that I was getting closer and closer to making her my wife.

We had been enjoying our engagement to the fullest, especially since we got engaged during summer.

Even when the news broke to the media outlets it hadn't put a damper on our happiness.

Ash wouldn't let it.

"You're being a creep."

A grin started to form on my face as her eyes slowly opened. I grabbed at her waist, turning her body as she intertwined her legs with mine and threw her arms around my neck.

I dug my face into her neck, inhaling the scent of her body wash from the shower she took last night.

Her fingers twirled and played with a few pieces of my hair as we laid in each other's hold. My nose brushed against the skin of her neck causing her to squirm lightly.

I rolled onto my back, allowing her to sit up and straddle me. She took a big stretch as a tan escaped her lips, her arms stretching over her head allowing for the flimsy material of her shirt to rise up and show me a sliver of her skin.

My thumbs brushed over the skin of her stomach as I looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Nope," she wagged her finger at me as if seeing the words form on the tip of my tongue.

"per favore si."

I pleaded with her as she leaned back, shaking her head with an amused smile. I leaned forward, gripping her waist as my chest pressed against hers.

"Baby please. I'll get on my knees and beg if I have to."

Ashanti let out an amused giggle as she took my face in her hands. She placed a firm and quick peck to my lips before she once again shook her head no.

"Not until after the wedding. "

"But that's eleven whole months away," I whined as I plopped back in the sheets in defeat.

But then I did the mental math and I was back up again.

"That's a perfectly reasonable amount of time to get you pregnant." Ashanti let out a grunt as she slapped my chest.

"N.O. The answer is still no." I pouted as she stood her ground.

"Fine," I whisper in defeat as I begin to lean against her, causing her to fall backwards onto the mattress.

"But," I whisper as I press kisses from her jaw to her collarbone.

"As soon as." I continue my actions down her chest.