chapter 12.

"Ash, you've been studying non-stop for the past few days," Ivy said coming into my room putting on her earrings

"Ash, you've been studying non-stop for the past few days," Ivy said coming into my room putting on her earrings."You're smart as hell and will pass this quiz, give your brain a break and come to the party," she said making prayer hands.

I looked at the notes scattered on my bed and then looked towards my clock to see that I still had enough time to get dressed.

"Fine," I said dragging myself out of bed and walking towards my closet.

What to wear, what to wear, what to wear.

After going back and forth between a sparkly mid-fitted dress and my two-piece black skirt set, I decided on choosing the latter. I grabbed a pair of silver heels and silver jewelry before running to the bathroom.

I recently got everything waxed so I didn't have to worry about shaving. After I got out of the shower I put product in my hair and decided on doing a middle part and leaving it down.

"Yay, you're coming," Zara said as she walked into my room as I was pulling the dress over my breast."Wouldn't have been a party without me now would it," I asked winking.

"Definitely Not," she responded as I put in lotion and slid my heels on."Perfect," I said running my hands down my body.

We walked out of the house and towards the G- Wagon and drove towards the party destination.

We got hit with the stench of alcohol, weed, sweaty bodies, and throw up when we walked in.

"It is rank in here," Gill said waving her hand in front of her nose to get rid of the smell.

In a few minutes, we would be three shots in and accustomed to the smell.

"Kitchen," Ivy said as we all grabbed each other's hand and navigated our way through the crowd and towards the kitchen.

I took out four red solo shot cups and filled them to the rim.

"Cheers bitches," Gill shouted before we took them straight to the head.

"Shit, chaser," Zara said as I quickly handed out the like and salt."Aghh," Ivy groaned out shaking her head with her eyes closed.

"That shit was strong as fuck," Ivy said grabbing the bottle." Of course it's Tito's," she says as she read the label. We did two more shots before we started to party.

After shaking my ass all over the dance floor and letting loose for what felt like the first time in the longest, I dragged the girls back to the kitchen.

"Get fresh crew," I called out happily as I saw the family in the kitchen.

"That has a nice ring to it," Gianni joked as I grabbed more shot cups and filled them up.