The next day

After the bath both of the men went right to bed. It had been a long day and they were exhausted. That night they both dreamt of Sarah and their future with her. Richard was laying on Kevins chest when they woke up. They didn't set an alarm or anything of the sorts because it was Sunday and they both had the day off. They only told Sarah that Richard had a client because being so near her and each other the men needed to be with each other. Kevin woke up first and smiled at the sight of Richard asleep. He began playing running his fingers along Richard's neck and back. Richard moaned a bit and snuggled into Kevin more. It felt really nice what Kevin was doing.

"Morning sleepy head." Kevin said and bent down to kiss Richard's head. He had a big smile and was super happy. He was in bed with the greatest husband in the world and soon they will have Sarah with them. He closed his eyes and just pictured what it would be like with him lying in bed with Richard on his right and Sarah on his left and all just cuddled up. Especially if they have a night like he and Richard had last night. Of course, there would be nights where Sarah would sleep in her own bed. Only when she was in little space though.

"Hey what are you thinking about that put that smile on your face?" Richard said while looking up at him. He had put his hand under his chin so he can look up at Kevin better. "Oh, nothing much sweetie. Just how lucky I am to have you with me and how amazing mornings will be when we have Sarah here." Richard smiled at that and sat up. When he did, he gave a big stretch and Kevin couldn't resist and started to kiss Richards muscles.

"Oh no. We don't have time for that. We need to start talking and making plans on getting Sarah here. She will be ours but we need to be careful on how we go about this." Kevin sighed and laid back down. Knowing Richard was right but come on. They were both naked and talking about Sarah. Can you blame the man wanting to get some. "Okay I understand. I am not worried about it though. She will be ours no matter what. Yes, we want to do this in a smart way and in a way where she thinks she has a choice but if that doesn't work then we will just take her. I don't think it will come to that though. She was my good girl once before and will be OUR good girl again soon." Kevin said.

Kevin got up and went into the mini fridge they had in the room. He grabbed himself a protein shake for himself and a smoothie for Richard. They loved this mini fridge. It was great when they wanted to spend extra time in bed and not leave their bedroom. Yes, they did have a small staff but they give them Saturday nights and all-day Sunday off. Kevin handed Richard his smoothie and grabbed his laptop. Kevin got back into bed next to Richard and loaded it up. He was going to take notes.

For the next few hours, the men went through different plans and what they want to do to get Sarah to be theirs. One of the first things they need to do is get cameras into her apartment. That will be Kevins department. They plan to sneak into her apartment in the next few days to put cameras in. They also have plans for different ways to keep an eye on her at all times. Then they also discussed ways to get her used to the idea of being in a relationship with two men. They knew they had to be especially careful on that one. They don't want to freak her out with two dominant men wanting her.

While they were discussing everything both of the men made sure to text Sarah. They started a group chat to make it easier for all three to talk together. Kevin insisted that Richard keep his own message thread with Sarah. Kevin already had a connection with Sarah. He wants Richard and Sarah to have a connection as well. One that is separate from himself. It was important that they had a connection as well because Kevin might not always be around. Just in case something happens to him Kevin wants them to live a long happy life together.

(AN: No this is NOT foreshadowing of any kind! I just simply meant that he is human. He could get hit by a car or suddenly come down with a deadly virus. As of right now I have zero intentions of anything like that happening to any character.)

After they were all done Kevin decided to check his email. Even though he technically had the day he was owner of the security firm he worked at and that means never truly having a day off. He answered the business emails and went through some job applicants that had applied. While he did this Richard was looking through some clients' folders. He wanted to work out but Kevin said no. Something about him working out naked and being a distraction. On Sundays since no one is around they spend the day naked. They agreed to only put on clothes, if necessary, on that day.

Kevin was looking at personal emails now and saw that he had one from Lucas Saddler. They had been roommates in college. Actually, it was Lucas who introduced Kevin into the BDSM world. That was a wild ride. One he was glad he took. They had remained friends throughout the years. They did sadly get a bit distant. Lucas's life was in the public eye and Kevin wanted nothing to do with that. He and Richard liked their privacy. He was really happy that got a message from Lucas. Lucas apparently wanted to upgrade their security system and knew that Kevin was the best for that. He and Charlie (Lucas's wife) invited both Kevin and Richard to come over and not only talk business but to catch up as well.

Kevin told Richard about this and while Richard was excited to see an old friend, he was nervous about leaving Sarah alone. "Don't worry about that. By the time we go see Lucas and Charlie we will have eyes on Sarah at all times. Going to see the Saddlers might be really good for us. They have a new partner. They could give us advice on how to integrate Sarah into the BDSM world and how to make her more comfortable with being in a relationship with two other people." With that said Kevin sent an email to Lucas setting up a date and to give him some info about their latest security products.

The couple had spent the rest of the day texting Sarah and just relaxing in each other arms. They also started to order some stuff they will need for Sarahs little room. Kevin remembered that Sarahs favorite color was pink as kids and they had confirmed it with Sarah that was still her favorite color. So, they made sure to order a bunch of pink stuff. Also, they learned that Sarah was in love with cats but can't have any since her building didn't allow pets. So, they made sure to order a couple of cat plushies. Along with cat themed bed sheets, outfits, and other various items. They were so excited to see what age Sarah will be in little space.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I am curious about something. Is there something you DON'T want to see in this story? Like as soon as you read it in a story you stop reading it. I can't promise that I won't include what you say in my story but I will try to accommodate within reason. Don't forget though that this story is a dark story. 

If you want to learn more about Lucas Saddler I would recommend going over to @08loveydovey80 page and checking out her story Three's Company. We will be doing some collaboration with both of our stories. We will do our best where you are not forced to read each other stories to get the whole story. Her story will be a light story with dark moments. Mine is a dark story with light moments. Please keep that in mind if you read both of our stories.