She had managed to silence him for a few hours, enough for her to wash her hair and all. But when it came time for her to actually install the wig and such - he decided he would act a fool.

"I can't wait for papa to get here." She looked down at the baby, rocking him as she sat on the bed.

She was trying to get herself situated for prom on Friday. She had her dress and everything else but she decided to do her hair a bit earlier.

She could always fix it up when need be since she was, after all a hairstylist. But it was better to do it when Jimin could make time and help her as opposed to rushing to do it on the day before or the day of.

"I need to order more brushes for your tongue." Michelle mumbled just as she heard a car beep outside, signaling the doors had been locked.

"There he is." Michelle said happily, watching the door.

It was about two minutes before Jimin entered the room wearing his uniform, a small ponytail in his hair and strands falling over his eyes.

He smelled heavily of rubber and outside in general but at the same time he smelled good.

"Hey baby." Jimin greeted, walking over to Michelle and kissing her lips. He noticed the bald cap on her head.

"Michael Jordan!" He said playfully, laying his palm flat on her head.

Michelle rolled her eyes. "Jimin I'm not in the mood to play. Your son keeps crying while I'm trying to do my hair. Watch him for like an hour." Michelle said.

"Why he only my son when he crying?" Jimin asked.

"Because I'm not no crying ass person." Michelle said. "Hold Uri and finish feeding him for me."

"Okay, just let me change out of my clothes and wash my hands first." Jimin mumbled.

Michelle nodded and watched as he walked over to the dresser to pick out some clothes to wear. She nibbled on her bottom lip when she started to get dressed, his muscles and that damn tattoo on his shoulder flexing while he changed.

He wore a pair of joggers which he rolled up, a white T-shirt and slides. Simple stuff but he kept his earrings in and that damned beaded bracelet on.

Michelle looked up at him as he walked over after washing his hands. He reached for Uriah. She handed him the baby before standing up before him.

He was taller than her by a couple of inches, of course. She looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked Michelle.

"Nothing. I just wanna gargle your balls." She said simply. Jimin kissed his teeth.

"Our son is right here. Don't talk like that." He said. It was quiet for a few seconds before he responded.

"I actually do want my balls gargled." He mumbled. He then looked down at Uriah.

"Baby boy please get to sleep. Do this for papa." He cooed, holding the bottle. Michelle laughed and shoved his shoulder gently before walking back into the bathroom.