S͜͡l͜͡e͜͡e͜͡p͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ B͜͡e͜͡a͜͡u͜͡t͜͡y͜͡

I'm FINALLY UPDATING!

How long has it been?

I'm VERY excited about this chapter cause dramanot teenage drama but actual drama

Buckle in bitches!

Also Jercy headcanon cause why not?
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Percy's pov

I was over at Annabeth's house for a movie night. Not that I was really watching the movie anyway.

We'd been dating for three months now and it had been great, better actually.

Way better.

She became even more amazing the more I got to know her and I didn't think that was possible.

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom." She said.

"Oh, okay." I smiled at her.

I waited on the couch for her to come back, the movie was okay I guess, but she wasn't back after ten minutes. Now I know girls take a lot of time in the bathroom, but it had been a long time and I was starting to worry.

It's probably, you know... that time.

I relaxed, she'd be back soon.

But she wasn't back even after another five minutes passed.

It doesn't this long, does it?

I was started to suspect Annabeth wasn't okay.

I paused the movie and made my way to the bathroom. I knocked on the door a couple of times, "Wise Girl? You in there? Beth?"

No answer.

I knocked more frantically. "Annabeth? Are you okay? It been fifteen minutes?"

Still no answer.

I was banging on the door at this point. At the same time, my mind was coming up with a million different scenarios.

What if she was kidnapped? Or she snuck out cause she doesn't like me? Or she's pregnant? I'M NOT READY TO BE A FATHER! WHAT IF IT'S NOT MINE?! OH MY GOD! PLEASE BE OKAY AND NOT PREGNANT!

"ANNABETH! OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL! I'LL GIVE YOU UNTIL THE COUNT OF THREE! THREE! TWO! FUCK IT!"

I put all my strength into busting down the door.

When it finally opened the sight I saw was not a good one.

There, lying on the floor, in a puddle of vomit was my girlfriend.

Like any rational guy, I started panicking.

Then I realised panicking wasn't going to help Annabeth. "Pull it together, Jackson," I said to myself.

So first, I checked her pulse and response because high school actually managed to teach me something useful. Fortunately, she still had a steady pulse, unfortunately, she wasn't responding to anything.

I concluded maybe she wasn't waking up because of how bad the bathroom smelled, I couldn't blame her there. So I picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs to her room. I placed her on the bed and started going through a list of possible options on why she vomited and fainted.

  Maybe she's sick?

But if she was, she would have told me and warned me not to sit as close or not to come over at all, I knew that. Besides, I probably would have noticed, but she didn't cough, sneeze or have a temperature all night. I could rule being sick out.