B͜͡l͜͡u͜͡e͜͡ C͜͡o͜͡o͜͡k͜͡i͜͡e͜͡s͜͡

First of all, I would just like to say a big thank you to you all for all the comments, votes and reads. I honestly can't believe people like this. It means so much to me. I hope you like this next chapter even though it's probably going to be close to crap. Art by Viria, obviously.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's pov
I can't believe she spoke to me.

Annabeth Chase spoke to me.

And I spoke to her without looking like a complete idiot. Hopefully.

"Perseus, is that you?" My Mom called from the kitchen, I could smell the blue cookies and they were saying 'Percy, eat us.' So I grabbed one.

"Hands off, They're not for you," Mom said from the stove, I swear she has eyes in the back of her head.

"Then who are they for?" I whined, how could she keep me from my cookies. That's so cruel.

"They're for the ballet studio's bake sale." I still tried to eat one anyway, I failed. "I think your friend Annabeth goes there." My cheeks felt hot at her name. Come on, Jackson be normal.

"Yeah she does, but can't I have one anyway, "

"Perseus Jackson, those eyes are not going to work on me." Mom said waving a whisk in my face.

"Well it was worth a try." I groaned. My seal eyes used to work on her, dammit.

Then the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that could be?" Mom, well wondered.

"I'll get it." Last time it was just one of those door to door salespeople that apparently still exist.

I opened the door and standing right in front of me was Annabeth Chase holding my skateboard. Speak of the devil.

"Um, hey sorry to bother you but you left this at the park and I figured you'd probably want it back." She smiled. Gods, even her smile made me dizzy.

I cleared my throat. "T-Thanks, I'm sorry. I mean you probably have better things to do than drop off some guy's skateboard." Jackson you idiot.

"No problem." She smiled again handing me the board. Godsdamit, this girl needed to stop smiling otherwise there was going to be a gravestone that read 'Perseus Jackson from 1993-2010 cause of death Annabeth Chase's smiles.'

Then my mother started speaking. "Percy, who is it?"

"It's Annabeth, Mom, " I yelled back.

"Oh, bring her inside." Great. Just Great. Now my mother was trying to kill me too.

I turned back to Annabeth. "Do you wanna come in..." I asked, I was kinda hoping she would say no. Not because didn't like her because I obviously did but because mum was probably going to embarrass me. And then I wouldn't be able to speak to her ever again.

"Um, sure I mean if you don't mind."

"Of course not." I said putting on my biggest smile. I wish the ground would swallow me up.

So she came inside. Yay.

"You must be Annabeth, Percy's told me so much about you." Mom greeted wiping her hands on her apron. It must be 'Let's embarrass Percy day'.

"Yeah that's me, it's nice to meet you, Ms. Jackson." She said shaking Mom's hand.

"Please dear, call me Sally." Mom said as she started to whisk the bowl of batter again. "Would you like a cookie?"