B͜͡a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡a͜͡g͜͡e͜͡s͜͡ a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ K͜͡i͜͡s͜͡s͜͡e͜͡s͜͡

Hey Percashippers! This is a special chapter 😏 if you know what I mean... I think you'll all enjoy this one. It rhymes with pissed.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Annabeth's pov
I was walking the twins to the park when I saw Percy. "Why don't you two go and play on the equipment, I'll catch up with you soon I just want to say hi to a friend."

"More like boyfriend," Matthew said and Bobby snickered.

"I heard that!" I yelled. Gods the twins were so embarrassing, they were ten and still too honest.

I walked up to Percy and tapped him on the shoulder, he screamed and fell off his skateboard.

"It's only me, Seaweed Brain." I laughed.

He glared at me. "That's not funny, you just love making me trip over."

"I do, you're just so clumsy!"

"Hahaha, now what do you want anyway?"

What did I want anyway? Well, I wanted him to ask me out but that wasn't going to happen. And I was too embarrassed to ask him out myself, what he if he said no?

Not what if. When he says no.

"Um-uh, I wanted to see you skate?"

"I could teach you a trick."

"What do you get payback?"

"Maybe." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok, what are you gonna teach me?"

"Well, I have to teach you to ride it first."

"Um, ok." I was a little nervous, that was an understatement, I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of my sorta crush.

"All you have to do is balance, I'm pretty sure you know how to do that." I blushed even though it probably wasn't a compliment.

Percy gave me his skateboard, it had a blue wave pattern and a green trident on the front.

Don't mess this up.

"All you have to do is push off with your foot." He told me.

I did what he said, it was simple enough. Then he taught me how to turn, he held my hand for that. After about twenty minutes I could move and turn on my own.

"You're a natural, Wise Girl." My face flushed red, I hope he didn't see that.

"Um, thanks."

"Do you think you're ready for the dip?" The dip was this huge bowl in the park, I'd never tried it before because I didn't know how to skateboard until today but I didn't want to seem scared for no reason.

So I said. "Sure, I can do it."

"Just stand on the rink and push off." So that's exactly what I did. And what a complete fail it was not even 3 seconds later I was only on the floor with a twisted ankle and a bloody knee.

Percy ran down the stairs yelling, "Annabeth! Annabeth!" I groaned in pain, how was I gonna come up with an excuse to use against madam.

This is exactly what I needed.

"Are you ok?" Percy said kneeling over me. Talk about deja vu.

"Yeah, I'm fine."  I sat up and rubbed my head, it wasn't that bad I'd been through worse.

"Can you walk?" That was a no we found out in about a second.

Percy caught me by the waist his muscled arms holding me upright. "I'll take that as a no." He chuckled, is it possible for someone's laugh to be hot?