S͜͡e͜͡c͜͡r͜͡e͜͡t͜͡'͜͡s͜͡ O͜͡u͜͡t͜͡

This chapter gonna be in a different format from the others.
1) 3rd person pov
2) from other character povs

Also, I brought Daughter of the Deep! Can't wait to read it! No one spoil anything!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Will he asked to me to be his girlfriend!"

Will wasn't the slightest bit shocked but sometimes you have to act for the sake of it. "No way! I'm so happy! Told you the guy was in love!"

"Ok, we don't know that yet... but I mean I kinda hope it does happen."

"We all do. Piper and I are rooting."

"You guys better not have a bet." Annabeth narrowed her eyes, she had gotten far too good at glaring.

"Like I would bet on my best friend." Will scoffed. He had multiple bets, so far he was winning them all.

"Enough about me, how are Nico and you going." She said flopping down on Will's sun covered duvet. He liked to keep things bright? So what?

"Great." Will liked Nico, he was extraordinarily short and grumpy all the time. Will thought it was SO cute.

"I need more details, William. You cannot deprive me of this you monster."

"Fine, so..."

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

"I asked her to be my girlfriend." Percy said slurping on a milkshake.

Jason looked up from his book You Deserve Eachother. Yes, he'd read five million times and was re-reading for the second time this year but he'd just read Twilight and it was terrible. He would swear but Jason didn't do that, it was distasteful.

"And she said yes?" Leo said trying to be funny. Again. Leo was horrible at telling jokes, almost as horrible as Hardin was at not being an intolerable jerk. Yes, he had just made an After reference but needed to vent and this was the only way.

Jason swore he wasn't crazy, he was perfectly sane. It's not liked he'd watched Mean Girls to the point where he could quote every scene line by line. Every scene.

"Are you sure you asked her?" Nico gawked. Percy was known for being a complete wimp when it came to women.

Not like his best friend couldn't get a girl, he just stumbled over his words to the point where he may or may not have asked one if she thought he was pretty.

It was an experience.

"No Nico, she asked me to be her girlfriend." Percy scowled.

Jason decide to join in he could sense a 'roast Percy session coming up', he loved them. Making fun of this boy was Jason's pleasure in life, well that and books. "It's a possibility."

"Haha, you are so funny, I am laughing very hard." Percy declared. "Do you see me laughing, Jason?"

Jason went back to reading. "Yeah Perce, real funny. I mean it is good, you finally got a girlfriend. I didn't think you'd be able to achieve that."

"Says the guy reading the same romance novel for the millionth time, you have a problem. I'm worried that my best friend has an addiction." Jason kept reading completely unfazed. "... to romance novels."