Chapter 56

Sana halted her black mercedes infront of the hospital and looked at the name board of the hospital. Caressing her belly, she sobbed. It has only been two days of their fight and  her got to know of carrying another life within herself. She wanted to tell him on their Special Day but after that day's his all Accusations. Everything seemed useless and unnecessary to her. Since that day, She never spoke to him, neither she really got into Sidharth, Shivani and Sarah's matter. Everytime Sarah used to ask her something about any permissions regarding any sort of things. She Always used to say her to ask Sidharth, same went with Shivani. Sidharth was noticing all her Actions but Everytime he used to initiate a conversation She used to Ran away.

FLASHBACK

It was the next day of their fight, Everyone was sitting in the Hall. While Shehnaz was preparing Everyone's breakfast in the kitchen. Preparing Sidharth's Parathas, Sarah's and Ivaan's bread and chocolate milk and Shivani's Cereal. Whereby, Sidharth was waiting for her to serve him the Parathas but to his dismay She came out with the plates of the Parathas and kept it on the table. Eva Served Everyone's Breakfast, when Sidharth tried to start a conversation.

Sid:- Umm..Jaan Sunna! Yeh Parathe ke saath Dahi nahi Di tune Aaj?

He said looking at her expecting any of her witty answer but nothing came out. She just came out with the bowl of Curd and kept it on the Table, breaking his heart into pieces. She was arranging Ivaan's Bag when Shivani called her.

Shiv:- Bhabhi! Woh Kya Main Aaj Bahar Jau? Please Mana Mat karna! Stella Mujhe bohot time se Bula rahi hain!

Sa:- Shivani Tum please mujhse Mat Pucho! The Owner of this house and your brother is sitting right infront of you! You can ask him!

She said calmly making him gulp the lump in his throat controlling his Emotions. A lone tear escaped from Shivani's eyes hearing Sana, the girl who always used to tease her with this name is now being cold as if she has nothing to do with this family except Ivaan.

Sarah:- Mummaa!! Aapko Kya huwa hain Bolo na!

Sa:- Sarah, Ivaan Please Take your bags and come the Driver is waiting.

Saying so, She sent the kids school. While Sidharth tried innumerable times to coax her but nothing really worked. The day went like this, It was night when Sidharth came back with her favourite flavours of Ice cream. He thought she might be waiting for him as no matter how much late he arrives, She never eats the dinner without him. Entering the Mansion, He saw Eva was doing the dishes.

Sid:- Eva! Where's Sana?

Ev:- Umm..Boss! Highness has slept!

Sid:- She had her meal?

Eva:- Yes Boss! Ummm...Shall I serve your meal?

Sid:- No! Leave it! Umm... Please keep it in the Freezer!

Eva:- Sure Boss!

Keeping the Package on the dinning table. He left for his room only to see her sleeping in a deep slumber but what again effected him was the boundary of pillow between them. His vision became blurred seeing that sight. He silently entered the room and proceeded towards the Washroom. After getting changed, He lied down on his side. She was about to touch her shoulder but he stopped his approaching hand, and again turned around drifting off to Sleep. While a single lone tear escaped her eye giving the vivid proof of her awakening. She just wiped her tear.

FLASHBACK END

Wiping her face harshly, She quickly came out of the door and proceed inside the hospital. While on the other hand, after an hour Sidharth recieved a call from one of his men.

Men:- Boss! Highness has entered the City Hospital.

Sid:- What? Hospital?

Just then he saw her doctor calling him. He quickly hung up his man's call and picked up the Doctor's call.

Doc:- Sir... Actually We need signature of yours!

Sid:- On?

Doc:- Sir! On the Formalities of Abortion!

Sid:- Abortion?

He asked being completely baffled and perplexed but soon the doctor informed him that Sana being one week pregnant. He was stunned knowing that she was actually bearing his child.

Sid:- Who The Fuck Told You that we want Abortion? And How Dare You asking me for the signatures?

Doc:- Sir! Actually Ma'am...Ma'am..Ma'am told us that she wants to terminate it.

This came as another shock to him. His vision got blurred. A sudden pang of anger rushed into his veins. He just asked them to wait till he reaches the hospital.

While Sana was battling with herself. She was indeed hurt today. She has done each and everything to make him and his family happy. She never said him anything rather she forgave him easily and accepted him as her husband five years back when he had beaten her like shit. She had heard each and every insults and taunts from her sister only because she married this man. Everytime He has yelled upon her for absolutely nothing and then has Apologized. As if it has became his pattern. And She forgave him Everytime keeping aside her Ego. But This time, He has hurt her to no end. Today! He has questioned her Responsibilities, Love and Upbringing for their kids. Thinking all these, She sighed, when the doctor came and sat infront of her.

Sa:- umm...Then when shall we do it?

Suddenly the door flung opened and there was a loud roar, "KABHI NAHI!", hearing that she turned around only to see her husband in his ever so cold eyes but only she could see the hurt and pain in his eyes. Her eyes again filled with tears and pain. She just mumbled a 'thankyou'. She inhaling some air stood up and was about to exit the cabin surpassing Sidharth. When he held his wrist tightly.

Sa:- Sidharth Please Mera Haath Choriye!

She whispered, while he just dragged her to their car. Settling inside, the car. He cupped her face while she just silently sobbed.

Sid:- Jaan! Itna kya Narazgi ki Tu Humara Baccha Girane chali thi?

Sa:- Sidharth I am not eligible for becoming a mother. I am an irresponsible Person! I couldn't give Sarah a good upbringing! I...I can't let this one come. Moreover you don't want this.

She whispered breaking his heart into pieces. He quickly pulled her into his embrace, pecking her head. He mumbled 'sorry', minimum hundred times.

Sid:- Are You Crazy! You are an awesome mother! The most responsible person! Please Baby Gussa Thook de! Meri Haalat Kharab Ho gayi hain! Please! Main nahi jee sakta tere constant attention ke alawa! I Love You Baby! Please! I want to revive those things which I missed out for my work Commitments.

Sa:- I Love you more!

She said snuggling into his chest. She hugged him tightly and kissed his chest.

Sid:- I swear Sana! I won't leave you this time! I won't! I would live your Pregnancy with you!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️