Chapter 16

Tears were brimming in his eyes. He was now literally feeling like a Worthless Man. He kicked the table crying Hysterically. Seeing her, Clutching another man's hand. Somewhere he was responsible that He has always judged her just because of her Nationality. While In Chicago, Shehnaz was looking after the works. Meanwhile Sidharth was attending a Conference with all the mafias, in his room.

Sid:-  Mr. D'Souza, you guys aren't having proper Property documents. So, There's only one way.  I want the half of the Share of that Casino like 65% rest 35% will be yours.Otherwise, Forget about the permission.

D'Souza:- No...No...King We are okay with the deals.

Sid:- Great then! Sign the Contract! And yeah I am investing my money here. So the Profits will be mine and if the Casino Suffers losses then I want my 95% of shares back. And if I don't get that. Then You guys know what I am capable of doing.

Saying, so he showed them the Picture of Italian Mafia's corpse. How mercilessly he killed that person. He smirked seeing their horrified face. They nodded and left. Just then, Sidharth got a Call from the Malaysian Mafia. He smiled and picked up the call.

M.M:- Good Evening King! Hope I didn't bother you at this hour!?

Sid:- Good Evening...No..Not at all. Tell me was the amount of Cocaine and Heroin Enough ?

M.M:- Yeah..Yeah King! But King, what about the Whore Businesses, I have to send them to Saudi.

Sid:- Marco Will be sending you few but sell them not only to Saudi But to Iraq too.

He said being Irritated. But suddenly, the Malaysian Mafia's Word caught his attention.

M.M:- King! You seem frustrated. Shall I send someone to you! To ease your frustrations.

Sid:- No...

Saying so, He hung up the call and turned back only to find an shocked Sana. Sidharth went to her and made her sit down, that's when she asked being Astonished and sobbing, fearing his Anger.

Sa:- Sid... Sidharth!? Co...Co..Coaine? Heroin..? Ar...Are you a Smuggler? Are you a Criminal!? Will you drug me too?

Hearing her, Sidharth lost his calm While She lost her senses. Sidharth quickly went near her and picked her up in his arms. While she was lying in his arms, clutching his shirt tightly. He just lied her down and He said slowly caressing her soft petal like lips.

Sid:- Agar tumhe Drug dena Hota toh! Abhi tak De chuka hota! I could have taken your full advantage, Explored your whole Body without even let you know with a help of a single drug. I won't ever harm you Sana. Unless and Untill you call it for. I won't do anything without your consent.

He said in his husky voice calmly. Yet, it was scary enough to make any one's blood chill. While He digging his face inside her nape, he inhaled her Aroma and licked her neck like an obsessive person. he kept her hand on his cheek, just to feel her touch. It was the next day when She woke up and saw him hugging her. he was sleeping hugging her close to his naked chest, Seeing their position she was too scared to even utter anything, feeling her movement he woke up and saw her and asked him what happened.

Sa:- Sid..Sidharth..Dr..drugs

Sid:- What drugs Sweetheart?

Sa:- Y..you smuggle Co..Co..Cocaine!

Sid:- What! you must have seen a bad dream meri jaan! So jaa!

Sa:- No.. No.. Sidharth!

Sid:- C'mon Sweetheart am a billionaire! Why would I sell Drugs ! Ab mera itna bada karobaar hain, Why would I smuggle drugs now.

She thought for a while holding her head as her head was aching, drinking the water and agreed to his sayings. After a week, there was a party of one of the Biggest Industrialist, who happened to be Sidharth's ally. Everyone was invited in that Party. Wearing one of the suit, He went to the Party only to see. Sidharth Singhania clutching her waist, While She was laughing and giggling with Sidharth and Shivani. She was all cladded in a blue Sequin Dress holding a glass of Champagne, sipping it royally. She was truly looking like a Princess. Feeling someone's gaze, Shivani looked at the person. She was baffled as she has seen him quite a Few times in Sana's Instagram handle. Shivani Patted her Shoulder, calling her.

Shiv:- Di...Your Best friend!

Sa:- Who?

Sana asked looking here and there, that's when her eyes landed upon Prasant who was glaring at her but a sudden anger rushed into her veins. She rolled her eyes, as if he is not existing in the Party. That's when Sidharth called her. Smilingly she went towards him and wrapped her hand around his bulging biceps and gave him her best smile. After, a while Sidharth knew that Prasant was present there. So, He went towards her and approached her for a Dance. While She smiled and accepted his offer. A lone tear escaped his eye, when He saw Sidharth mumbling something in her ears, While She blushed swaying her body in the rhythms of music. Everyone present there was shocked seeing the Arrogant Mafia behaving like his world starts and ends with that particular girl. Shivani was adoring both of them with all the love. While Prasant was gulping the whiskey like a drunkard looking at them. He was fully drunk, or we can say that he was drunk as skunk. while Sana who was talking to his Business partners after the dance , Suddenly got a Call. She just Excused herself and went towards the Balcony to Attend the Call. That's when She was immediately pinned to the wall. It was none other than Prasant.

Pra:- You Bitch! Tujhe Kya Socha tha aur tu kya nikli Huh! Waise Aaj Agar tujhe Main Use kar lo toh Sidharth Singhania toh Kabhi Accept hi nahi karega Tujhe Haan! So let's do it.

Sana moved her face as he was stinking like Alcohol. She started kicking her legs and Hands in air and Started screaming and Sobbing. He was about to touch her when Suddenly a hard kick landed on his Waist. He fell with a jerk, his head hit the railings of the Balcony. Shehnaz seeing the person ran towards him and hid behind him and hugged Shivani tightly. It was Sidharth. She was crying badly, while Shivani was consoling her that's when both of them heard a Roar.

Sid:- Shivani Take her to the Mansion.

Hearing his voice, a guy came and stopped Sidharth. It was Ankur Makhija, Sidharth's Left hand in Mafia Businesses and Shivani's secret Admirer. He quickly came and stopped, Sidharth. He was Beating Prasant in black and Blue. Finally, he calmed down when He heard Ankur.

Ank:- Bhai ! Bhai Leave him! He will Die!

Sid:- Let him Die then

Ank:- But Bhai Your Motive isn't completed yet! You have to give him a Painful Death. Not such Easy one Though.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️