Chapter 24

It was the noon when Shehnaz was standing in a Corner looking at her namesake family enjoy the wedding of their daughter. Yes, Their daughter, The Real blood of Mehras. While Gauri was looking at Shehnaz with moist eyes and was taking the vows of her marriage. She was too shameful to even face her. Well, Everyone tried a lot to bring her infront of the pavilion but everytime she denied saying that she will come later. Finally It was 4'o clock when the marriage ended and it was the time for Gauri to bid adieu. She was looking for Sana everywhere well, Not only Gauri but everyone was looking for Sana that's when she came out dragging her suitcases making everyone shock.

Meena ji not getting anything decided to spoke but before she could utter anything. Heena spoke, Heena The younger daughter in law of the Mehras. Mother of Gauri, a kind, supportive and lovable woman.

Heena:- Arrey! Sanu Where are you going baccha? Abhi toh Aayi thi na! You promised us that you will stay here for a few days.

Sa:- I..I know Chachi but as you all know ki Now I..I work in one of the Biggest firms. So I just got a Immediate Call from my boss. So Gotta Leave!

Meena:- but Sanu tere boss toh tere Bestfriend hain na! You both Celebrated his sister's birthday together bho Helpful hain. Just say him na to grant you a Two day leave please!

Sa:- No Mom! Our Professional Relationship is different and Our Personal Equation is different. We both like to keep it away from professionalism.

She said all this looking at Gauri. Which was well noticed by Meenakshi and rest of the family. While Gauri was looking at her sobbing silently. That's when Rajat the Father of Gauri asked Sana about her next arrival in India. She just smiled painfully and said.

Sa:- I don't Know Chachu! Cause Woh USA mein bho Kaam hain and I don't want the society to still cuss you guys for adopting a Stray child. I...I know am not you guy's own blood yet Aap logo ne itna pyaar se pala hain. Mere aur Gauri di mein kabhi koi Fark nahi kiya. But Ab India mein Aur nahi! Kyuki I know Aaplogo ko Bohot Humiliations sehna Pada hain meri Wajah se. Even Ki The neighbours talk about me cause I was seen with my Bo...Boss. He and his sister has our Pictures from Fiji Trip in their Respective profiles. I...I just don't want you guys to hear more. 

Sana was pouring her heart out when she noticed that Heena had started crying. Heena was indeed very attached to Sana as she was the one who used to take care of a Infant Sana when Meena ji used to do all the house chores. She just went to her and hugged her tightly and kissed her Forehead.

Sa:- hey! Chachi! Why are you crying!? Main Naata nahi tod rahi Aaplog se. You guys can come anytime to USA. Main Wohi hoon.

Saying so, She met everyone of the family. She was about to step out of the threshold of the house when Gauri stopped her and roared at her.

Gau:- kyu Sanu! Kyu! I know that you are leaving this house just because of the stupid fight that took place. I never the mysterious woman was you cause You know I don't have Instagram. Yet I am sorry.

Heena:- Gauri What are you talking about?

Soon Gauri disclosed everything that took place between them. How she slut shamed her, a lone tear escaped her eyes Remembering those words. But she knew once, They stopped her she won't be able to go back. Hence, she quickly dragged her Suitcase and get into the Cab. Tears were flowing from her eyes, Suddenly her phone beeped with a message.

" SHEHNAZ! TUM AA RAHI HO NA!? PLEASE SANA MANA MAT KARNA ! TUMHE BOHUT IMPORTANT KUCH BATANA!"

She frowned seeing the text it was from Prasant. She could sense the Urgency of his through the text. This time, growing curious she replied him.

" FINE! BUT MAKE IT QUICK AS I HAVE MY FLIGHT TO USA. WE WILL MEET AT 6'O CLOCK INSTEAD OF 8"

Sighing she entered to the hotel and decided to freshen up as she still had a couple of hours. Changing the heavy lehenga, She quickly got ready in a Spaghetti top and a Pair of Jeans. Glancing at her watch she noticed that it is thirty past Five. She quickly took her Suitcase and bag. While on the other hand, Prasant was waiting eagerly, He was all ready to pull Sidharth's facade which he was showing infront of Shehnaz. Finally After ten minutes Shehnaz reached the place where he asked her to meet him.

Sa:- bolo! Mere Paas Zyada Time nahi hain!

Pra:- Sana... Sidharth...Sidharth Singhania, your so called Boyfriend is nothing but a Mafia King. The King of All Mafia. The Super ruthless and Demonic Human.

Sa:- What! Are you Drunk?

Pra:- I knew it that You won't believe me! Hence, I have Proof. Take this Pendrive. When you will Watch it! You will Understand.

Sa:- Wait Sidharth can't kill Someone! I know He is the most Successful Person in New York maybe in the World but He can't Kill..He isn't a Murderer. He isn't a Criminal!

Saying so, she stood up keeping the pendrive inside her bag and Left for the airport. Throughout the Journey to Airport, Prasant's Words were ringing in her mind. It was night, She was working on her laptop in the flight when Suddenly one flashback hit her hard. The Drug Conversation. The day when she found out Sidharth talking over the phone regarding some Heroin and Cocaine. Gulping the lump, She pulled out the pendrive from her bag with trembling hands. Connecting her earphones to the Bluetooth. She opened the folder present in the Laptop but the thing she saw made her eyes wide in shock. She gasp and quickly switched off the laptop. It was a Small clipping of A man Killing Someone Mercilessly. His face was covered with Blood. Zooming the Clip she noticed that it was none other than Marco. And the voice. "BURY HIM ALIVE MARCO!" Was of none other than Sidharth's. Pulling out her phone she quickly texted Prasant.

Sa:- I saw it and can't believe this. Sidharth can't be so heartless. He...He is a Gentleman. He can't do it...

She was recovering from the shock when her phone again beeped. 

Pra:- Fuck All! For him Only I have escaped New York. He was bloody Behind me. For him only I am Here. Leaving behind my Business and Everything. Aur humare breakup ke piche bhi Iska haath hain! Please Sana I still Love you. Leave him. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️