Chapter 45

Rhe:- But....

Sa:- Can't You Hear! What he said!

Rhe:- Fine! Sidharth, I...I Love You...I..want to spend my....

Before she could complete. I slapped her hard on her cheek, Making her fall on the Ground. Such a Bitch! I will show her that If I can be the kindest soul then I can be the most dangerous soul too.

POV END.

Rhea stood up holding her cheek. Sana's fingerprints were quite visible on her cheek, While Gauri gulped the lump in her throat and stood their near a pillar.

Rhe:- You....

Rhea growled making Shehnaz Furious. Meenakshi, Gunther, Eva, Rajat, Everyone was looking at her as if they have seen some kind of ghost. It's only because till now, they have only seen the timid and docile Sana. While Shivani, Marco was suppressing their laughter.

Sa:- What do you think of me that I am dumb? I can't see your efforts to attract him? Huh? Oh God! Do You really think that putting on so much of makeup and wearing such cheap and tacky dress would bring you anywhere near our Class?

Shiv:- Arrey Bhabhi! She wants that only! Bhai's Wealth and Fame? Bloody Obsessive Hag!

Sa:- Don't you have an ounce of shame? Huh? You knew that He is married. Then Why all the way you came here just to get insulted. You were the one na, who drugged him and tried to get physical?

Rhea just nodded her head, gaining another slap from Sana. Turning towards Gauri, Sana glared at her and snapped her fingers to her.

Sa:- Last Warning Di! Waise Aap Sabit Kya karna Chahti iss Ladki ko Humare Ghar Laake?

Shiv:- Bhabhi Aur kya Sabit karegi! She wanted to drift you guys apart.

Sa:- Seriously Di? Aapko Yeh Khayal kaise aaya? Koi Kaise Apne Sister ka Ghar tod sakti hain? And You! Makeup ki Dukan! Listen You Bitch! Just Stay in your Fuckin' Limits! Alright? Don't dare to look at him! Or ELSE, I wouldn't think twice of showing you what Mrs. Shehnaz Sidharth Singhania is capable of! The Next Time, If I ever see you around my Man or Our Mansion, I will just squeeze your neck like a lemon and choke you to death!

Sidharth smirked at his wife, she was indeed a wild cat. The girl who was Fumbling infront of him, few moments back, She is now growling like a Hungry Lioness. While, Knowing Gauri's deed, Heena bowed her head out of shame and guilt. Shivani saw that and went to them.

Shiv:- Arrey Chachi ji! Aap please Mat roiye! Aaiye Main Aapko Aaplog ka Room dikhati hoon!

Saying so, Shivani took them to their respective rooms. While Sana just stormed off and went towards her room, Sidharth kept his hands into his pockets and looked at Rhea with Disgust ans hatred. All of a Sudden, One voice roared in the Mansion making everyone flinch, except Sidharth.

Sa:- Wasn't I Clear enough? GUARDS THROW THIS CRAP OUT!

Tears were flowing from her eyes, She entered their room and cried digging her face into the pillow. Suddenly, shen heard a click sound of the door and a known smell of cinnamon mixed with mint. Sidharth went towards her folding the sleeves of his Kurta , Scooping her up in his arm, cradling her like a Baby. While She still kept her face hidden with her palms.

Sid:- What Happened Sweetheart? Why are you crying?

Sobbing and sniffing, She pushed her head into his rock built chest, playing with his Kurta's button.

Sa:- Meko Hurt Huwa!

She mewed, playing with his button. While he just chuckled at his baby wife. Suddenly she said something which took him off-guarded.

Sa:- Sidharth! You are mine, right? Kahiye na Aap sirf mere hain na?

Sid:- Obviously Meri Jaan!

He said making her look at him. She was looking like a rabbit in a hulk's arm and her red nose with that baby pout of hers was just making her look more adorable. Unable to control his desires to take her, He lied her down. Opening her drapes. Making her bare for him. Soon, His kurta joined her Saree and clothes on the floor. He was about to hover her when, Suddenly She stopped him.

Sa:- Sidharth! Please be soft! Meko Abhi bhi dard hain subah ka!

Sid:- Don't worry, I won't enter!

Saying so, He attacked her neck and continued to have eachother until both of them was satisfied. It was Late night, when both of them were wide awake. He was lying on her back and was continuosly pecking her cheek from back making her giggle.

Sid:- Waise I am proud of you!

Sa:- Kyu?

She said baffled, making him suck her earlobe and give a bite, mocking her word in a funny voice.

Sa:- Ahaan! Bataiye naaa!!!!

Sid:- The Way You Handled Rhea today! I could have easily killed her, but I just wanted to see what my little vixen can do! By the way, How do you know what she has done with me!

Sa:- Actually...

FLASHBACK:-

Shiv:- Bhabhi! This is Rhea! Bhai's Ex-Secretary.

Sa:- Ex Secretary... Matlab She isn't present now na! Then why she is here?

Shiv:- I don't know!

Suddenly something struck Sana's mind. She again called Shivani and asked her that why she wasn't working under him in the present time.

Shiv:- Actually Bhabhi! Rhea was one of the efficient employee. But all of a sudden, She Started getting indulge in our family more. Like you know, trying to be a Sati Savitri in front of Bhai. Like taking care of me, Though She never really liked me or Meenakshi Di. She was so lustful that she even drugged Bhai by spiking his to get physical with him. Cause, She knew that if by chance she is impregnated by Bhai then He had to accept the child and she would get Bhai's Title and Wealth but Bhai got to know about her plan and Bhai was so Furious that He was about to kill her. But Thankfully, I was there and I sacked her from the Corporate World. So that, She rots without any job or anything. But after four Years, She came back and asked for forgiveness from Me and I just allowed her to do a job as a Sales girl in my Bestfriend's  mall. But Bhabhi You just keep her in your Eyesight. She is really Dangerous! She is still behind Bhai!

Anger was rushing into her veins, She just looked at Shivani gritting her jaws.

Sa:- Tu Tension na le! Akhir Indian Wife Hoon! Sidharth Agar Prasant ko Maar Sakte hain then Main bhi Unki hi wife hoon!

FLASHBACK END

Sa:- Rhea Should be thankful ki Mom thi Aaj! Warna I would have beat her to death!

Sid:- Aha!

Sa:- Yeah! Cause This King of Mafia is Mine! For the rest of the life and even if there's something after life too!
______________________________________

It was the next morning, Sana woke up and got busy in her daily chores. Her Mother and her Chachi too woke up and went to her after getting fresh. But the scene, infront of them was enough for their astonishment. Sana was rolling and flipping the Parathas, Simultaneously.

Heena:- Arrey Sana! Tu Kyu Khana Bana rahi hain?  Itne toh Naukae Chakar hain!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️