Chapter 10

Guys the Story would go slow to show their feelings and Delevopment of Feelings. Will that Be okay?
______________________________________

It was Evening, when the girls were supposed to go for Shopping along with Sidharth. Shivani and Shehnaz came out and was about to move when Gunther stopped them.

Gun:- Ma'am, Shivani Ma'am Please stop right here. Sir will be here in no time.

Shiv:- Gunther nothing would happen. Now leave the Way!

Gun:- Please Ma'am Don't do this! I will lose my Job.

Shivani was about to argue further when a loud voice echoed in the lobby of the Hotel. The voice itself was enough to shut Shivani and stop other people.

Sid:- Was I not enough Clear Ms. Shivani Ashok Singhania!?

Shivani gulped down the lump in her throat and looked at Sana who was looking equally afraid. Sidharth came down with jaws clenched. He absolutely hate it, when Someone disobeys him, no matter whether it is his Sister or anyone.

Sid:- So! Why were arguing Shivani?

Shiv:- Bha..Bhai!

Sid:- Wasn't I clear Enough!? (Roared)

Shiv:- So..Sorry Bhai! (Sobbed)

Shehnaz couldn't see her new friend crying. She quickly took Shivani in her embrace and patted her back, taking her to the limo followed by Sidharth. Shivani was Continuously sobbing as this was the first time, Sidharth scolded her that too this hard, Infront of all the Bodyguards. It has been 20 mins since she is sobbing, while Sidharth was working. Soon Sidharth asked Shehnaz whether she wants to have something or not for snacks.

Sa:- Nahi! I don't want to have anything!

Sid:- Sana Zidd Mat karo ! Khaa Lo Kuch!

Sa:- aur Shivi?

Sid:- Jisko Khana Hain woh Apne Aap Aayegi. You don't have to worry. Come!

Sa:- Kaise Bhai hain aap? Yaha aapki Behen Ro rahi hain ! Aur Aap! Aapko Khaane ki Padi Hain! Huh?(Shouted)

That's it, Sidharth can't tolerate anyone raising their voice upon him. He clenched his jaws. His eyes were spitting fire. He just chuckled sarcastically.

Sid:- Who are you ?

Sa:- Sorry!

Sid:- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SAY ME ? Who the hell are you to interfere in my family matters. How will I treat my sister is totally my decision? Whether I should Scold her, Hit her or Kill her! She's my Sister. Tum Hoti kon ho Mere Family Dakhal Dene Wali! You are a Guest. So, Fuckin' behave like a guest. Tumko Humare Life mein Taang Adane ki koi Zaroorat Nahi hain! So Keep your Unnecessary thoughts to yourself.

He said rudely while ,His words hurt Sana. She never thought that someone would talk to her like this. She has always been the Princess of her House. Tears started forming in her ears. She shouted making everyone confused.

Sa:- STOP THE CAR! I SAID STOP THE BLOODY CAR!!!!!!

Immediately the car was halted. Shehnaz just opened the car and got down, walking out towards the hotel again. Shivani called her and tried to stop her many times but all went in vain. Finally both of them got down and started walking towards the hotel's direction. While Sana was packing up her things and asked Prasant to book a Ticket to New York. In no time, Sidharth and Shivani reached their floor. That's when Sana opened the door, Sidharth noticed the suitcase in her hand.

Sa:- Leave My Way Mr. and Ms. Singhania

Shiv:- Sana di ! Why are you calling me Ms. Singhania.

Sid:- Sana What kind of Kidish nature is this?

Sa:- Mr. Singhania ! Its Ms.Mehra for you. I don't like my Clients or Co- worker calling me by the name which my Family gave me. Thank you ! Now leave my way.

Sid:- Sweetheart You can't go anywhere without my Will. So now! Be a Good Girl and Keep your things back into the room. C'mon Go!

Sa:- Hargis Nahi!

Sid:- Marco, Gunther! C'mon take her bags and I am gonna Pick her up! And Shivani c'mon put a Tape on her mouth.

Saying so, Sidharth went towards her while Marco and Gunther Snatched her bag and suitcase. Sidharth just picked her arm on his Shoulder. Shivani laughed and put a tape around her mouth. While Sana started throwing her legs in air and started punching his shoulders.

Sa:- Mmmmm.....

Finally reaching Infront of the Limo, Sidharth put her inside and asked Shivani to sit beside her so that she cannot escape. Shivani sat beside her laughing at the sulking baby beside her.

Shiv:- Bhai Ab Khol Do!

Sid:- Nope! Warna Abhi Phir iska Shuru ho Jayega Chapad chapad.

Shivani chuckled hearing her brother. Soon the Mall came when Shivani Pulled out Shehnaz's Tape and let her speak.

Shiv:- Di Aap kuch Kaho Usse Pehele! Am Sorry Bhai Ki taraf se !

Sa:- No..No..Shivi Why are you apologising! Jisko Karna Chahiye woh Jab statue banke baitha Hain!huh!

She said indicating him, that's when Sidharth looked at him suppressing his smile.

Sid:- Shivani Go Bring Coffee for her and Driver Bahar jao! Tab tak Mat Aana Jab tak Marco na Kahe.

Sa:- Wh..Why are you sending everyone away?

Shehnaz was confused hearing about his this weird command. While Sidharth held her palms in his and pressed it.

Sid:- Am Sorry Sana! I shouldn't have shouted upon you! Genuinely Sorry!

Sa:- Umm.. It's Okay Sidharth.

People say that, ' Pyaar mein Bade Bade Sharabi Acche Ban jate hain' then who is Sidharth Ashok Singhania? But the question was, was he in Love or as he always thinks , A special kind of Obsession. Well, There is a very thin line between obsession and devotion or Love. For Sidharth, Falling in love is quite risky which requires a willingness to be vulnerable and let the other person enter into our inner space even though they may hurt us but according to Sidharth Ashok Singhania, He is tough and Busy to let anyone see his Vulnerability. The difference between love and obsession can really be a subtle one. maybe a micro one. This is only because the word obsession has been romanticized for centuries in literature. For Centuries we have heard our Ancestors making us understand that There's nothing such thing called 'Obsession'. IT'S ALL LOVE! A PASSIONATE LOVE.

Where by Shivani thought her brother to be in Love by seeing the way of his behaviour. Well, it's quite natural for her to not to notice his Obsessive nature. Some individuals are extremely skilled at hiding their obsessive urges, Such like Sidharth. But will this Dangerous Obsession of Sidharth, will ever turn into Love?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️