Chapter 28

The Next Morning Shehnaz woke up feeling huge weight on him. Turning her head she saw him sleeping on her completely. He was caging her with his arm on her waist spooning her from behind. She tried a lot of time to come out of the grip but she was failing miserably to even move also. Tears were flowing from her eyes. This time she tried hard making him wake up. While He just smiled and pulled her more closer to him smashing her back to his front. Kissing her Neck he left her not before wishing a Good Morning to her.

SHEHNAZ'S POV

I still Can't Believe! How My life turned upside down in just a single day. Yesterday when the Goons attacked, The only person I ever tried to contact was this man in whose arms I am right now. FUCKIN' UNWILLINGLY. I want to cry, shout but I can't. Cause in this single he has hurt me physically for the nth time by dragging me, Twisting my wrists, Grabbing my neck and pulling my hairs and what not. Arrrghhhh! It hurts till now, No one has ever treated me like this, No one has ever hit me.

I was always used to get treatments like as if I am a Glass Doll. Even From him also, Previously when he used to pull my cheeks, used to pamper me with all the adoration and used stay with me all time, I never felt this kind of Feeling. The Feeling of getting him off me but Now I have started hating him. Why!? Why!? Babaji Why!? Why Always Me? Do I really Deserve this? Why Can't I lead a Simple Life. I sobbed the moment he left me, I  quickly ran into the Washroom. Sitting under a shower, I cried my heart aloud, rubbing my neck and belly vigorously to remove his touch from my body.

Heyy Waheguru is it true that I don't have anyone in this world who can treat me like a Human and not like a Bloody Object. She was now Hating herself for trusting upon this person so much, No I have to Accept that I have no one to whom I can go when I feel low. After twenty minutes, I came out wearing a simple white shirt and a Blue jeans and with swollen face and red nose, Still somewhere I was hoping and praying to God that Whatever Sidharth said yesterday on the Marriage that He must be joking or he must have said those things in Anger. I sat on the bed lost in my Thoughts of what is truth and what is not, Still connecting Dots from Me rejecting him till now.

Just then, I felt two strong pair of arms around my waist and I knew who it must be. It was Sidharth who hugged Me from Back, making me shudder. Scooping me between his legs. He just kept her head on my Shoulder while what he said made me gasp with Horror. That means whatever he said the last night he actually mean it. Tears started brimming in my eyes. No No... Waheguru I.. Don't Want to Make him My Husband. I can't make a Mafia my Husband. A BLOODY RUTHLESS MAFIA.

POV END.

Sid:- Sweetheart I hope You have Decided how you want our marriage to be Happen? Like Traditional or Western?

Shehnaaz just looked at him, mustering some courage yet not looking at his face. She just hold his arm moving it from her waist Gently not wanting to show any kind of rudeness or Arrogance.

Sa:- I...I don't Want to Marry you! Main Nahi..Nahi Ka..Karna Cha..Chahti Aa..Aapse shaadi!

Sid:- Fine! You won't have to. But Sweetheart I have huge Surprise for you! Hope you won't deny that and If you do that You have to face the consequences. So Will You Defy?

Sidharth said while Sana just looked at him with twinkling Eyes and a smile on her lips but as soon as She heard Sidharth's surprise and his warning. She just gulped the lump in her throat and nodded her hastily. While He just gave a Malicious smirk and hugged her tightly. After few minutes, He got freshen up and went inside his study to complete his pending works. While, Shehnaz was growing impatient with passing Hour, Though she was happy that Finally He has dropped the idea of marrying her. After Having her lunch, She fell asleep  unknowingly. It was Evening When Shehnaz was watching the night sky remembering her Family and Her early life when There was a knock and Eva walked in.

Eva:- Good Evening Highness! Boss wants to see You in his Study. Please Come.

Saying so, Eva stood there bowing her head. Sighing Shehnaz stood up and went towards his study followed by Eva. Reaching there She saw a engrossed Sidharth working on his laptop with a spectacle on his eyes, looking absolutely Handsome. Eva just called him looking at the ground.

Eva:- Boss! Highness is here! Shall I leave now?

Sid:- Leave!

Sidharth smirked looking at her, stood up, strolling towards her. He just made her sit on the chair. While Shehnaz's Heart beat was fastening seeing his evil smile on lips. Her heart was literally thudding against Inside chest.

Sid:- So...As You Said Sweetheart! You Don't Want me As your Husband. You don't want to marry me! Fine! I won't force you but The decision will be yours BUT After seeing The Movie which I am gonna Play now!

He said, Whispering in her ears and took out the remote from his drawer and connected his laptop with the Projector. As soon as the Video Started, He smirked while She was just watching the video with horror. She was shocked, well beyond shocked. Only one word escaped from her mouth between her sobbs, "PAPAAA" .She was shivering with fear, Soon she felt something cold was going down through her neck, Shivering she looked at the object only to see him caressing her cheek with his Gun.

She inhaled a deep breath, shaking, Tears were forming in her eyes. It was a video where he showed how his men are keeping a watch on her house and on the members. Another clip was of How His one man was keeping a strict watch on his Father, also he showed a picture where his man was targeting her father. When Sidharth came near her ear, wrapping his one hand on him from behind and Whispered.

Sid:- SO MY SWEET LITTLE BIRDY, HOW'S MY SURPRISE! NOW THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR SURPRISE AND MY SMALL TOKEN OF LOVE THEN TAKE YOUR DECISION! WISELY.

Just then Sidharth received a call from one of his men whom he appointed In India, receiving the call he just put it on the speaker, " BOSS THE MAN IS COMING OUTSIDE! SHOULD WE SHOOT AND SLAY HIM", hearing the man Sidharth looked Sana raising his eyebrows but she just snapped at him in horror, He just chuckled darkly and was about to say something when Sana jumped from her chair held his feet sobbing hiccupping, she joined her hands infront of him nodding her head in a no, she cried harder. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️